Part 5

Cameron's POV

Anna fell asleep on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around my torso. This is what I have been wanting since I saw her. What is happening to me? I'm not the kind to fall fast for a girl and this hard. She is beautiful when she sleeps. I just admire her while she sleeps on me.

"You are my hero." I hear her say lightly.

"What" I replied with confusion.

"Cameron you are my hero." she replies opening her eyes.

"Why do you say that." I say still confused.

"You saved me from Nash." she simply says.

"I thought you were getting hurt, I don't like people being hurt." I tell her with a smile "I'm not a hero."

"Cam ,yes you are. Nash brought the worst out in me. He hurt me." she says with tears forming in her eyes.

"He is an idiot to hurt such a beautiful and amazing girl ,like you." I tell her, trying to comfort her.

"Anna have you ever harmed yourself?" I spit out before I could hold it in.

She looks down to her arms.

"Can I see your arms Anna." I ask her.

She lefts her arms and pulls up her sleeves. Cuts and scars appear all down her arms. I trace the marks with my finger.

"I couldn't handle the pain." she says with a shaky voice.

I pull her in to my arms.

"Anna I'm going to keep you safe. I'm going to help you heal." I whisper to her with concern in my voice.

Anna's POV

"Anna I'm going to keep you safe. I'm going to help you heal." Cam whispers to me ,as I'm in his strong arms.

Did he just say that? I have always wanted someone to make me forget about cutting ,to forget life. Is Cameron that person?

"Cameron ,thank you for being here." I say to him.

"I will always be here for you Anna." he replies with a smile on his face.

I loved his smile. What is happening to me? Am I falling for his brown eyes and his toothy smile? Omg I am! He is flawless. His hair perfectly quiffed.

His phone rings and ruins my thoughts.

"Sorry ,I have to get this." he says.

Who was that?