Part 10

Anna's POV

I woke up unregularly for me, so I went downstairs to get something to drink. I was getting some orange juice when two strong arms wrapped around me.

"I'm getting me some OJ now let me go." I demanded.

"Okay then." Cameron says letting go.

"No I miss it now come back" I whined.

"No" he says getting a glass from the cabinet. Over the last two weeks he has become part of the family my parents love him. And Sam is his best friend so he spends the night over here a lot.

"Please" I say going up behide him and wrapping my arms around him and laying my head on his shoulder.

"No I like this better" he turns around and kisses me on the forehead. "good morning beautiful." he whispers to me.

"Good morning babe." I say hugging him.

"Babe? I like that. You already got two nicknames for me and I have none for you." he says.

"I don't need any" I really didn't want a nickname he already calls me Anna, Anna Lee ,or Miss Thug.

"Anna Lee you need a nickname." he says.

"I already have some." I tell him sipping my OJ.

"Yeah but those are friendly nicknames" he says pouring him some orange juice too.

"I don't care I like them." I say sitting down getting on twitter.

"Okay then. When are you going to do a new YouTube video?" he ask. Like a week ago are so me and Cameron started YouTube and I have like 20,000 subscribers already. It's crazy.

"I don't know when are you?" I ask him.

"We could make one today on both of our channels together." he says.

"Sure I got nothing to do on this beautiful Saturday." I say.

"Well you do now we will start about 12:00." he says.

"Okay you want to go get breakfast after I get ready?" I ask walking up stairs.

"Why you got to get ready you look beautiful?" he ask.

"Haha very funny." I say walking into my room to get ready. I totally forgot that everyone spent the night last night but oh well they have each other.

I took a shower and got out and braided my hair to the side. I put on some black high waisted shorts and a cream short sleeve crop top. I put on my black vans. I went to my bathroom and put on some light makeup. I never really put a lot of makeup on. I just put mascara ,foundation, and eyeliner on and little lip gloss. I put some bracelets on so you won't see my scars. Most of them you couldn't see but some you could so. I got done and went downstairs and Cameron was on his phone. I then got a twitter notification

"@camerondallas: Fliming a YouTube video later with the lovely @annamilling! What should we do?"

I then tweeted.

"@annamilling: Going to film a YouTube video with some viner named @camerondallas I have no idea who he is but what should we do?"

"Ready to go?" I say opening the door.

"Yeah where we going?" he asks getting up and getting off of twitter.

"Crackle Barrel." I say.

"Okay yummy" he says opening up the passenger side door of his jeep. He got in and we drove to Crackle Barrel. He turned on the music and we started jamming out.