Part 15

Cameron's POV

"Anna Milling's family" the doctor said and we all stood up.

"Yes?" Anna's mom says walking up the doctor and we follow.

"She is out of surgery and asleep. She did good but we had to stitch up the cuts so she will have to come back in a week and get them removed." the doctor informs us.

Thank God she is okay I don't know what I would do with out her. She is what keeps a smile on my face. Ever since I found her my smile never appeared on my face. While we were waiting to see if Anna was okay or not, I was thinking how much I love her. She was my best friend and I cannot picture my life without her.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"She is asleep but you can go see her" the doctor said and lead us to her room.

I walked in and saw my perfect girl laying there lifeless. It's all my fault. I sat down in the chair next to her bed and held on to her hand.

"I'm so sorry baby this is all my fault." I whispered to her even though I know she couldn't hear me. I put my head on her chest and started to cry.

"Cameron?"

"Baby you're awake." I say kissing her on the head ,and then called the doctor.

"Miss. Milling you're up" the doctor said. I was like no duh I just said she was.

"Yes" she said with a rasping voice.

"Don't talk unless you really want to" the doctor said, and she nodded. The doctor checked the monitors and then left. I sat back next to Anna and just stared at her. I was just admiring her beauty. She really was beautiful, her blonde wavy hair and her ocean blue eyes. She could be a model in my opinion I bet a lot of people thought that.

"Babe I'm sorry this is all my fault" I whisper to her.

"No it's not." she whispers back.

"But it is" I tell her.

"Cameron it's not your fault." She says gives me a kiss. We dropped the subject and started watching The Lion King on disney channel. Yes I know we are so childish but I love it. I guess that is one of the reasons we are a great match.

Anna's POV

Why am I still alive? I don't want to be here. I know I told Cameron that it wasn't his fault cause it wasn't his fault it was mine. I'm trapped in my own mind and I can never get out. My mind always says what I truly am fat, worthless, ugly, pathetic, a waste of time. My mind doesn't even want to be my mind, how would I think someone wants me to live. People just want me dead but are too scared to admit it. They put on a fake smile as I walk by but I know they would rather see me in the ground. Bitches. Fakes. I just don't want to live anymore I want to die and not feel this pain anymore.

"What?" Cameron says. I guess I was thinking a loud.

"I said all that out loud?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah why would you thank that we all love you and you are too amazing and beautiful to think that." he says.

"No I'm not there is so many prettier girl that are perfect and amazing and I'm not even close." I tell him.

"Anna Lee Milling there are millions of girls out there but there is only one girl that I think is perfect that is made for me that I love dearly, that I am truly deeply madly in love with." he says "And that girl is you."

Does he really think this way about me? No one has ever treated me like this. Is he really in love with me? Who could love a pathetic loser loner like me?