Part 20

Cameron's POV

I was sitting in the hotel room with the boys and just hanging out but I didn't want to be here I wanted to be at home with Anna in my arms.

"Dang I wish Anna was here" Taylor says.

"Yeah we would be doing pranks and stuff right now not talking" Matt laughs and I just stay quite.

"Who is her friend anyway?" Taylor asks me.

"Some old friend" I shrug.

"What is wrong with you man?" Carter says sitting next to me.

"Nothing man" I tell him.

"Dude you aren't being Cameron." Matt says worried.

"It's just Anna" I confess.

"Dude it's only for the weekend" Taylor laughs and it hurts even more. Cause I won't get to go home and hold her.

"No man she thinks I cheated which I didn't but she won't let me explain" I say head in hands.

"Dude she will come along man she loves you" Matt says.

"But she won't talk to me and she even tweeted about it" I tell them.

"Cameron she tweets about what she is thinking and she loves you. call her off of my phone" Taylor says handing me his phone. I thank him and walk out into the hall to talk to her.

"Hey Tay what's up" she says.

"Anna can I please explain?" I say to her through the phone.

"Go on then" and I smile and explain what happened.

"Cameron I believe you. I... I just I don't know" she tells me.

"I understand just know that I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you." I say and she hangs up. I feel relieved but still sad.

"Guys I need to go to her" I say walking in.

"But Bart will kill you and the fans." Aaron says.

"Tomorrow is her birthday and I need to be there with her and I'm going to be with her." I tell them packing my stuff.

"Fuck Bart" I say walking out and taking a taxi to the airport. I get added to a group with just the boys.

Taylor: Tell her Happy Birthday for me.

Me: will do

Aaron: me too man

Me: I will say it for all of you okay

And I slide my phone into my pocket. The taxi finally gets to the airport and I pay and run inside. I run to the ticket desk hoping there will be a flight home soon. There is it is only 30 minutes from now so I rush through security and barely make it to the flight. I sit in my seat and just listen to music on the plane.

About hour and half later I'm landing and getting off the plane. I call a taxi and ride it to Anna's house.

It's only 11:30 so she should be awake. I go to the door and knock and a wait the opening. The doorknob turns and there stands my beautiful girl in one of my shirts and leggings. I hug her tightly.

"Cameron why are you here? The fans" she says.

"They will get over it I had to be with you. Anna I can't live without you. I love you. The past two days have been hell. I have missed you in my arms. Your smell. Your eyes. Your Hugs. Your kisses. Your presence. Anna I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you walk out without knowing what actually happened." I was going to continue but I was interrupted with her lips crashing into mine. I pick her up and walk us to her room.

"Cameron I love you." she whispered never breaking our lips.

"I love you too. I'm madly deeply truly in love with you and I will yell it to the world." I reply and she giggles. Oh how I have missed that giggle. Oh how I have just missed her.

We make it to her room and I sit her down on her bed. I sit next to her still kissing her. She lays me down and starts kissing me harder. I flip her over and I'm now on top. She bites my lip playfully. I love it when she does that. I lick her bottom lip begging for entrance and she approves. Her legs are wrapped around my body bringing me closer to her. Her arms are wrapped around my neck and she is playing with the ends of my hair. She is so perfect. Everything she does turns me on. Most of the time I have to contain myself from just ripping her clothes off.

Anna's POV

Cameron's on top of me kissing me. I'm so glad he is here. I have missed him so much. But the fans are going to be crushed. He has to go back. I know I have missed but it's the right thing but I'm not ruining this moment. This moment is ours.

He begins to tug on my shirt.

"Cameron" I whisper.

"I understand" he says back and gets off of me.

"No I didn't say we had to stop that." I laugh and pull him back to the bed. Soon I'm sitting on his lap. I move back and forth in pleasure. He begins to get hard.

"Anna you need to stop that" he says and I laugh and keep doing it but harder.

"Anna" he moans.

I bit his lip and he lets out a small moan. I giggle a little.

"Anna really I won't be able to control myself." he says.

"Bring it." I challenge. He lays me down and starts kissing me more passionate. He kisses my jawline and down my neck. He begins to suck on my skin making me moan in pleasure. Luckily no one was home. He rubs up and down my sides feeling every inch. He begins tugging one my shirt again and I take it off exposing my sports bra. I wasn't expecting this so I was dressed comfortably. I stick my hands up his shirt feeling his abs before he throws it off. He kisses down my neck and onto my chest. I begin to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down to his ankles and he kicks them off. He pulls on the seam of my legging so I pull them down and kick them off. He rubs on the seam of my panties and let out a moan. He starts to trace the lace on my underwear. And was driving me crazy. I arched my back up so my stomach was touching his. A smirk grew onto his face and it made me even crazier.

"Babe you're so wet" He laughs.

He slipped his hand into my underwear and began to rub my clit. He slipped one finger in and started pumping in and out cause me more. He slips another one in and he goes in and out causing me to moan. He slides one side of my panties down teasing me.

"Cameron" I groan and he laughs a little.

"Are you sure?" and I nod.

"Wait condom?" I asked and he stands and walks over to his bag. He walks back over with a golden wrapper in his hand with a smirk on his face.

He lays back down and starts kissing me again. His hands go down to my underwear and starts pulling them down. My hands trail down to his boxers and pulled them down we stay their for a second just admiring each other.

"I missed you beautiful." he says looking up and down my body.

"I missed you too" I say grabbing his head and pushing our lips together. He tries to take my bra off but had trouble getting it over my head. We both started laughing and I helped him. He slide down and he started kissing the inside of my legs. Thank god I shaved earlier this would be bad. He moves up and licks around my clit. I grabbed his hair in pleasure and tugged. I could feel his smirk grow so he put his tongue and lick around causing me to moan. He looks up and licks his lips and moves back up to my face. He unwraps the condom and slips it on. He slips in to me and starts thrusting in to me. He closes his eyes and I pull on his hair.

He stops and rolls over to catch his breathe and I do the same. I roll to my side and put my head and on his chest and fall asleep in his embrace.