Part 35

Anna's POV

"Hey I'm going to downtown for a bit" Taylor says.

"Okay bye" I call to him.

"Bye I'll be back in an hour maybe" he says and leaves. I get up and change.

I slip on my spandex shorts and my Sunsation sweat shirt. It was a cool day for August. I put on my Nike roshes. I grabbed my phone and walked outside. I walked to the creek and to mine and Hailey's old hide out. I sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky.

I heard foot steps but I didn't think much of it.

"Hey" he says softly.

"Hello" I say when I turn around. It was Cameron. He stood there hands in his khaki shorts. He had a burgundy tee shirt and had red vans on.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

"Cameron" I say standing up.

"Please" he says steps toward me.

"Fine" I huff.

"Anna I miss you so much. Being back home makes it worse. I loved you, and hell I still do. I know these words won't fix things, but I'm sorry. That was the worse thing I have ever done. Anna I was drunk and you were mad at me, but I still shouldn't have done that. I love you so much I would take it back if I could but I can't. The past is the past. Can you please forgive me? I miss you." he speedily say.

"Cameron I forgive you" I say.

"Wait you do?" he asks surprised.

"Yeah" I smile but try to hide it. What does this boy to do to me?

He smiles and steps closer.

"Cam-" I try to say but his lips stop me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I don't resist his kiss. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. Our lips do not disconnect. I pull away after a few minutes.

"Cameron this doesn't" I couldn't continue cause Cameron interrupted me.

"I know but Anna can we at least try?" he asks.

"I don't know" I look down.

"Please" he says I can feel his eyes on me.

"Maybe but slowly" I tell him.

"Yes, yes, yes of course." he says with joy. I smile at him.

"Oh um Sam's awake he didn't want me to tell you until he got to talk to Hailey." he says.

"That little fucker" I say and start running.

"Anna wait I'll drive you" Cameron shouts. I stop running and turn around. Cameron catches up to me.

"Have you been running?" he laughs.

"Sometimes it clears my mind" I say. He nods. We got to his Jeep and drove to the hospital.

We get there and hop out. We walk to Sam's room.

Hailey's POV

I got to Sam's hospital room. I took a deep breathe before entering. Why would he want to talk to me? I opened the door and stepped in.

"Hey" Sam smiles at me as I walk in.

"Hi" I smile back.

"How are you Hails?" he asks.

"Well I was worried now I'm relieved" I smile.

"Good" he says and pats the spot next to him. I walk over and sit beside him.