Part 38

Anna's POV

"Anna" Zach whispers. Is he really waking me up right now?

"Huh" I groan.

"Wake up" he says.

"No" I giggle. I really didn't want to wake up.

"Come on" he whines. He must really want me up.

"Go hang out the the other people" I say.

"They already left now get up and come with me" he laughs. I groan and sit up. I look around and the beds are empty. Zach is wearing a young and reckless shirt with khakis. I run my fingers through my tangled hair and growl.

"What was that?" Zach laughs.

"My hair" I laugh. I reach over Zach and grab my black framed glasses and shoved them onto my face. I got of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"12:30" he answers. Well good then.

"Okay let me shower" I say and close the door. I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. I got down in the shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my body then around my hair. After about a minute of the towel around my hair I took it down and began to dry it. It took me like 20 minutes to dry it. Then I got my curling iron out and curled my hair. I walked out of the bathroom with the towel still wrapped around me and curly hair.

"Wow that was fast. And that is so classy" Zach laughs when he sees me in the towel.

"I'm changing calm down" I laugh. I walk over to my bag and get my clothes out. I walked back into the bathroom and put on my under garments and dress. I came back out and slipped my converse on and then my flower crown.

"Ready" I smiled widely and spun around.

"You look amazing" Zach smiles and leads me to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To the event cause you took so long but we have to hurry" he says and takes my hand and literally jogs through the lobby. We get a cab and head to the place were the event is being held. We got there and there were already about 50 girls lined up.

"Come on" he says pulling me to the back.

"No lets go say hi" I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"You are so kind hearted" he says kissing me on the forehead.

"I know I was born this way" I say posing. I take his hand and pull him to the girls lined up outside.

"Omg Zach. Anna omg" some girls say and then the rest join in. We walk down the line hugging, signing and taking selfies with them.

"Anna I love you" one girl says.

"Awe I love you too" I say and hug her tight.

"But you don't" she replies.

"Don't you dare say that I fucking love you and everyone of my fans, you guys aren't my fans you are my friends and family" I say and hold her face.

"Thank you" she smiles.

"You're welcome now keep on smiling beautiful." I say and hug her again. Zach and I continue down the line.

"Omg you are my OTP" a girl with a shirt that says "subscribed to my boyfriends call me a slut" says when we get to her.

"But we aren't dating but I love your shirt." I laugh.

"You should" he says.

"Nah we are just friends" Zach says.