Part 46

Anna's POV

I was still looking around the apartment, but I could tell Cameron was getting restless. We were in the living room. I stood up from the couch and pulled off my tee shirt.

"Is it hot in here?" I ask smirking. I start walking up the stairs. I slip off my shorts and keep walking.

"I think it's hotter up here" I say. Cameron was right behide me by the time it came out of my mouth.

"Let me help you" he whispers in my ear. He starts sucking on my neck. His fingers run across my bra clasps and he unclasps it. He moves the straps from shoulder and the bra falls. His hands cup my boobs right when the bra falls. His hot breath on my neck makes me restless as he kisses the red marks he has just made. His hands massage my boobs making me moan a little. He spins me around and crashes his lips into mine. He walks us to the bed without breaking the kiss. He lays me slowly down onto the bed. I scoot up on the bed. He takes his shirt off then returns to my body. His hands trail down my body. My arms were wrapped around his body.

He moves his head down my body leaving a trail of kisses. He kisses sloppily on my inner thighs. I moan as his fingers trace over the lace lining of my underwear. He slips his hand into my underwear and a chill of excitement stings through my spine. I have missed his touch. I was already soaked. He hums against my inner thigh sending sensation through my body. I just wanted him. No teasing.

"Cameron" I groan raising my lower body up a little to send a message.

"I've missed you too babe" he whispers kissing higher up my thighs. His fingers start to move over my clit. I needed him in me.

"Cam.." I moan. His head lifted and he moved it to mine. He kissed me while one finger slipped into me. It shocked me and I bit Cam's bottom lip. I giggled a little and Cameron smirk while putting another finger in curling and pumping in and out. He took them out and licked the juices off. That didn't last long. I whined at the disconnect. He smirked down at me as he ripped my underwear and pulled his pants off. His body came back to mine and my hands went to the hem of his boxers. tugging down.

I sit up cause I know what I have to do. He sits on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I get on my knees in front of him. I grab his size in one hand and start pumping it slowly. He places his hand on mine moving it to the speed he wanted it. He moves his hand away and I continue at that speed. I place my lips to the tip and start moving my head back and forth. Cameron grabs my hair. He moves my head farther onto his size. Soon I'm deep throating. I could feel him beginning to cum. I removed my mouth receiving a weird look from Cameron. I stand up and push him down on the bed. I grab a condom from the beside table and try to open it. Once I fail many times I start laughing. Cameron sits up and laughs grabbing the condom.

"Hey I haven't opened on in like 3 weeks it not my fault" I say. He laughs and opens the little wrapper. He rolls it on and smirks at me.

"Well you will get used to opening them now that you're back" he says. I smirk and kiss his lips. I'm stranding him. His hand were placed on my hips moving them back and forth during the kissing. He was very hard by the time this occurred. Cameron lifts me a little sitting me perfectly on his large dick.

"Now ride it baby" he says in a deep tone. I begin to bounce up and down moving forward and back a little at the same time. My motions hit my g-spot perfectly. Cameron helps me with his hands on my hips. He makes the bounces harder making me moan loudly. I try to keep them in.

"Let it out no one can you scream my name" Cameron says. I let out loud moans and groans.

"Cameron fuck Cameron" I scream. He flips me over and start thrusting into me. His thrust were tough and hard.