Part 24

Taylor's POV (did I surprise you?)

So me and the other boys are in Ringgold where Anna, Cameron, and Nash live. Why you ask? We all decided to surprise Anna cause we couldn't see her on her birthday. We all have got so close over the past two months. All of the guys are going to Cameron's cause he doesn't know yet. And we are kind of homeless.

We get to his house and head to the door and knock on it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Cameron as he asks standing at the door in his boxers. It's like 12 o'clock so I guess he was asleep.

"We came to surprise Anna but we are homeless so we need a place to crash." Matt tells him.

"Not all are you are going to stay here man" Cameron informs us.

"Okay so I guess me, Matt, Jack, and Jack will stay here and the rest can go to Nash's" I tell him and the boys nod their heads. Cameron invites us in and tells us to be quite. I don't know why. his mom wasn't home.

"Who was at the door?" I here a voice from the top of the stairs.

"No one" Cameron yells up the stairs.

"Be quite" he says and walks up the stairs and leaves us.

"Who was that?" Jack G asked.

"I don't know" I say and go to one of the guest rooms.

Anna's POV

I woke up to a knock on the door.

"Cameron wake up someone is at the door" I shake him. He doesn't budge. It is like 7:30 in the morning who could be at the door. I walk down the stairs in one of Cameron's shirts and nike elites. I grabbed a baseball bat that was in the corner of the room. I have no idea why he has a baseball bat. I tip toe to the door and peek out the window by the door and it's the mailman thank god. I put the bat down and open the door. I grab the box and then close it again. I walk to the kitchen but before I get there I see a body laying on the couch. I screamed and grabbed the bat. I heard foot steps. The person on the couch woke up.

"What the fuck man?" Jack G questions.

"JACK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I yell and go give him a big hug.

"Happy birthday" he tells me.

"A little late" I laugh.

"Yeah I know. The other boys are here too." he says.

"What?!" I ask and run to the guest bedrooms.

"GUYS" I yelled and jumped on the bed to wake them up.

"Anna what the fuck" Taylor groans.

"TAY" I yelled and jumped on him.

"Well hello there" he laughs.

"Hi" I giggle.

"So I guess you found them" Cameron says leaning on the doorframe in his boxers.

"Was that who was at the door last night?" I asked and he nods.

"I hate you" I tell him.

"No you don't you love me" he laughs and walks to the kitchen and I follow. Matt, Taylor, Jack, and Jack were in the kitchen.

"Where's the rest of the 9 of you" I laughed.

"At Nash's" Johnson tells me and I nod.

I decided to go upstairs and take a shower and change. I jumped in the shower attached to Cameron's room. I got in did my usual routine. I got and brushed my teeth with the tooth brush I keep here just incase I spend the night. I walk out in my towel and grab my clothes. I didn't notice Cameron at first until I felt his eyes on me. I walked into the bathroom and put on my clothes on. Walk back out to Cameron still sitting on his bed.