Part 34

Cameron's POV

I woke up panting. Thank god that was a dream. But what if it wasn't a dream? I grabbed my phone and texted Nash just to make sure.

C: yo

N: what's up

C: um would you know if Taylor and Anna are a thing?

N: 😂 what? I don't think so but Taylor has liked her forever.

C: oh okay

N: yeah bye

C: bye

I turned my music on and went to the bathroom. I turned the water in and jumped in. I miss Anna and being here just makes it worse.

"Hey babe can you bring me my phone?" I ask from the bathroom.

Anna and I just woke up. Anna was wearing one of my shirts that fell to mid-thigh and some nike elites. Her hair was in a messy lose bun that hung from her head. I was wearing some Calvin Klein boxers and some nike elites.

"Here" she smiles as she hands me my phone. I grab her arm and pull her into me.

"Hi" she giggles.

"Hey beautiful" I smile.

"You are so sweet" she blushes.

"Well thank you" I smile and kiss her rosy cheeks. My actions just made her blush more.

"I love you" she whispers in my ear.

"I love you" I say and grab her waist and pull her up. When I do so she automatically wraps her legs around my torso. I carry her to my bed and sit her down. I can't control it anymore I crash my lips into hers. She runs her fingers through my hair.

"Babe I have to go" she says through the kiss.

"Ugh why" I say.

"Cause my mom wants me home it's her birthday so I'm a terrible daughter." she says.

"I'll go with you" I say.

"It's only family." she states.

"But Hailey is going" I pout.

"Tru okay come on whiner" she giggles and kisses me again.

Anna's POV

I woke up and Taylor was still out, so I got on Twitter. I scrolled through my timeline and it was all booty.

"@annamilling: what the hell is all this booty on my timeline?"

I scrolled through my comments to find out who started it and I saw a comment.

"@delightfulcarter: @annamilling Carter😂"

"@annamilling: @delightfulcarter of course"

"Anna turn your sound off" Taylor groans.

"No" I laugh.

"Yes" he argues.

"Get up" I say.

"No" he groans.

"Yes" I say and push him off the bed.

"Ugh" he grunts.

"Now go shower you smell like ass" I laugh and run to the bathroom.

"Hey get back here" he yells.

"Come back here" Cameron laughs from the outside of the bathroom door.