Part 3

Cameron's POV

"NASH GET OFF" Anna yelled coming from the shower.

What? I can't just let him hurt her. She was beautiful. She was the only reason I wanted to be friends with Sam. Her hair was a perfect shad of blonde and her blue eyes. She had no flaws.

I ran to the bathroom and swung the door open. I pulled Nash's bare body off of Anna's perfectly shaped on. I started throwing my fist into him. Anna slides down the shower wall covering her beautiful body.

"CAM!!" Sam yells from the door.

I look up at him, with anger in his eyes.

"Sam I could just let him hurt her." I explain.

"Cam thanks but even if you stop him now she will just get back with him the next day." he replies as he covers Anna with a towel.

"What do you mean? He has hurt her before?" I ask with worry in voice.

"Cameron why are you here?" I hear Anna's shaky voice from the shower.

"He is my new friend." Sam replies before I could say anything.

I stand up and walk back to Sam's room to grab my stuff and leave.

Anna's POV

I run to my room, and throw some clothes on. I hurry and rush door stairs and through the front door. I see Cameron walking down the sidewalk.

"Cameron" I yelled, trying to get his attention.

He turns around and stops and waits for a minute.

"Sorry I just couldn't let a beautiful girl get hurt by a douche." He says looking at his feet.

I look shocked. He thinks I'm beautiful? I'm not the type of girl to get called beautiful. I was amazed when Nash asked me out last year.

"Y-you think I'm beautiful?" I asked, still shocked about what he just said.

"Yes you have been on my mind ever since I saw you when I walked in to second block." he immediately replied to my question.

My jaw opened wide in amazement. Was he really thinking about me all day?

"Well you might need to get back to Nash." he said walking away.

"Cameron, thanks." I said walking back into the house.

HOLY CRAP CAMERON DALLAS SAID I WAS BEAUTIFUL!! What is happening I have a boyfriend ,but we both know that's not perfect. I need a perfect guy that will protect me. maybe that Cameron.