Part 40

Cameron's POV

We were going back to LA tomorrow and my mom told me she is moving back to Chino Hills. She has our old house and everything. I'm pretty excited. Sam is coming out and moving in with Anna too. She loves it even though they have lived together their whole life. I helped Sam pack up and his leg is healed so that's great. He packed like every thing in his room. He says that he isn't going to go shopping when he gets to Cali but he will, they always do. Anna is excited to get back and start filming. I haven't told her but I have a acting gig for a movie with some other internet stars. I hope she is happy when I tell her.

Anna is getting ready for dinner with her parents and I'm sitting in her room on Twitter. I'm so bored she needs to hurry up. Right after I thought that she walks in with a towel wrapped around her. She goes to her closest and finds a olive green dress. She drops her towel to expose her bare skin. She walks across her room to a dresser and pulls out a black thong and pulls it on. Then she puts on a strapless bra. Damn she was gorgeous. She is beautiful. Her hair was in natural curls down her back. As she walked back to her dress I watched her every step of the way. She never saw me. She slips on the dress and asks me to zip it. I stand up and walk over to her. I run my fingers over her exposed skin on her back before zipping it up.

"Thank you" she smiles at me. Her smile is my favorite feature about her.

"You're welcome beautiful" I smile back and she blushes. She puts on gray vans and grabs her phone.

"Come on" she says smiling. I take her hand and she leads me downstairs. We are suppose to meet them there. She looks me up and down. I wore khakis, a maroon v-neck, and my maroon polos. She runs her fingers through my hair ,I'm guessing to fix it. Then pulls me out the door and to my car. I open the door for her and she climbs in. I run around the front of the car and jump in. She takes control of the stereo. She plays almost every song by Somo.

"You know you're just giving me ideas" I laugh.

"Good" she smirks.

"I can't wait to get back to LA I haven't tried out that bed of yours" I smirk.

"Oh we probably won't even make it in there" she giggles and smirk. She kisses my cheek.

"We are here" she says and jumps out of the car. She waits for me to get out and we walk in hand in hand. Sam, and Hailey are sitting with Anna's mom and dad. We sit down in the booth side. Anna lets go of my hand and looks at the menu.

"So Sam where are you going to live in LA?" his mom asks.

"With me" Anna smiles.

"What? No" his mom says.

"Why not?" Sam asks.

"Cause that is a girl's apartment" she claims.

"He can move in with me. Nash won't mind and we have like two extra rooms." I say.

"Cool thanks" Sam says.

"No problem" I say. The waitress comes and we order what we would like. I place my hand on Anna's lower thigh. She doesn't really notice it, she is in a deep conversation with Hailey about what they will do in LA. I slide my hand up, and she looks at me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Not here" she says.

"What do you mean?" I say cluelessly. She rolls her eyes then returns to Hailey.

Anna's POV

Cameron kept on moving his hand up my thigh. I don't know what has gotten into him. He nudged my dress up a little and I coughed a little.