Part 39

Hailey's POV

We were back at the hotel and we decided to get our own hotel room. Zach stayed and hung out. Cameron has been texting me all day wanting to know if Anna was mad at him.

Me: Dude I don't know if she is mad at you ask her yourself I mean it's just Zach.

Cam: alright bye

Me: bye

Well finally I got him off my back. Anna, Zach, and I were just sitting on the two beds laughing about stupid stuff and having fun. My phone started ringing and I looked at it and it was Sam.

"It's Sam I will be right back" I say getting up and walking into the hall to talk.

H: Hey babe

S: Hey what are you doing?

H: I was just hanging out with Anna and Zach no big deal.

S: Oh cool what did you do today?

H: well me, Garrett, Bo, Daniel, Tyler, and Palm tree ate breakfast then went to the convention center where the show was. We did the meet and greet then watched the show. Then me, Anna, and Zach went to an abandoned fair and swung.

S: wow busy day but that reminds me of sophomore year

H: yeah so what did you do today?

S: did nothing cause my freaking leg well I did hop down the driveway to get the mail

H: yay I can't wait till your leg heals then you are coming to Cali right?

S: totally I fucking hate it here hopefully I can move there cause I want to be with you

H: Awe I love you

S: I love you but your friends probably want you back and Cameron is coming over to tell me his problems

H: omg haha he was texting me all day wanting to know if Anna was mad at him.

S: yeah now I have to hear about.

H: good luck babe love you

S: Love you too babe see you tomorrow

H: okay bye

S: bye

I hung up and walked back into the room. Zach was tickling Anna and she was turning red.

"What is going on?" I yelled.

"He just started tickling me" Anna breathes out.

"Okay then" I laugh and jump on the bed.

"Hey we should make a video or do a younow" Anna says.

"Yeah let's do a younow cause no editing and we can actually talk to the fans" Zach says.

"Okie" I say and grab Anna's laptop cause I forgot mine. I type in younow and start the broadcast. All three of us tweet the link and tell them to ask questions.

"Hey guys" I wave at the computer. There was a lot of comments of "hi".

"Oh guys if you send fan mail to us we will see it for longer" Anna says. She was looking through her twitter.

"Anna, dallassalad wants to know if you can follow her" Zach says.

"Okie but you guys have to follow her too" Anna tells us. I get out my phone and type in the user.

"Omg I remember you, I tweeted you before" Anna says. "how did I not follow you before"

"Cause you are an idiot" Zach says.