31 ⚠️

This book is full of getting caught kink WHY DID I-

*deep breaths*

Anygays-

Alexa play Oh My God by gidle bc OH MY GOD.

—————

Somehow Changbin found himself in his living room an hour later. After a long and hot shower, he had put on his largest sweater and his largest shorts and shoved Felix's phone away from the taller's hands, who had been laying in his bed the whole time. Felix had chuckled and pulled the shorter down to hug him without even questioning. He let Changbin snuggle against him and kissed his head, enjoying the warmth. After a while, though, he had insisted they went down to eat something and make sure the other boys didn't ruin the house.

Getting there, Changbin chose to ignore all the looks his friends gave him when he pulled Felix to the couch and made him sit, immediately sitting beside him and laying his head on the taller's shoulder.

Minho was cooking something, despite them having people payed to cook, and Jisung was with him in the kitchen. Seungmin and Hyunjin sat on the couch in front of Changbin's one while Chan and Jeongin sat on a loveseat close to the Tv.

"I'm assuming you are okay now?", Chan raised his eyebrows and, as an answer, Felix moved the later to sit on his lap, wrapping a protective arm around himself and smiling as he simply let himself be moved and hugged him back. "Disgusting."

"Don't be shy, make out for the crowd.", Hyunjin shouted making them all laugh but Changbin, who was too busy melting in Felix's warmth. "He never acted like that with anyone, what did you do to him?"

Felix shrugged, turning to place a kiss on Changbin's forehead, but the shorter lifted his head and pouted his lips, making Felix chuckle before he pecked the shorter's lips.

"Your parents where shocked, Changbin. You mom thought she's have to stop you from scaring Felix away.", Seungmin laughed at rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's statement.

Said boy sighed and leaned back just enough to be able to look at them.

"I'm too tired to tell you to go fuck yourself, so Seungmin, please do it for me."

"Go fuck yourself."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, it was a bad joke.", Seungmin winked.

"It wasn't even a joke I just want you to shut him up he's annoying and way too loud for my hurting head.", the shorter whined.

"If I fucked him now even on the last floor you'd hear him louder."

"Oh, for God's sake.", Chan playfully covered Jeongin's eyes.

"What are you protecting him from, bottom?", Minho teased as he appeared by the door.

"I'm not the-"

"He is, don't listen to him.", Jeongin got up and winked at his boyfriend who tried to slap his butt but failed. "I'm going to the bathroom, don't kill each other until I come back."

"So, tell me, you horny triangle, can we use your pool or...."

"What did you just fucking call me?", Changbin muttered, not even trying to get away from Felix's embrace. "Get the fuck away from my face right now before I kill you."

Hyunjin burst into laughter and pulled Seungmin with him to the doors that connected the living room to the garden, getting out of Changbin's vision behind the couch. Chan and Jeongin followed as soon as the younger came out of the bathroom, and Minho came with the food, leaving some by the table before informing them Jisung and him were going to go to the pool as well.

As soon as they left and the first splash was heard, Changbin hoisted himself to sit properly on Felix's lap, one leg on each side and hugged him as close as he could. The taller chuckled and pulled him by his waist, connecting their chests and snaking his arms around the boy's waist.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, baby.", he caressed the shorter's waist.

"I have to be, I wish I could make it up to you." Felix pressed him down on his lap, making him lean back and roll his eyes. "I meant it in a more emotional way."

"Everything emotional is covered, you're just dumb and don't know it.", Felix leaned to kiss him shortly. "You don't need to do anything, but that doesn't mean I can't make you suffer a bit.", he moved to kiss his neck, letting his hands wander slowly to he hem of his shirt. "And feed that getting caught kink of yours."

"F-felix...", the shorter moaned breathlessly, feeling the desire rise. "The door is literally open a-and they can come I-in and h-hear and we don't have lube-"

Felix kissed him again, leaning forward and making him whine at the pressure on the bottom, making it seem as if he was going to fall of the sofa but really reaching up for his backpack.

"Lucky us I had to go buy some today.", he winked, showing the content.

Changbin bit his lip.

"God, Lix, even the house employees are here. What if they come in?"

"What if they don't?"

He smirked and put the lube in the corner of the sofa, half hidden between him and the sofa's arm, and buried his fingers on it. He smiled at the knowledge the shorter was only wearing a pair of shorts and a long tshirt, that covered him well, and slipped his hand inside said shorts, massaging the older's rim.

"Fuck... y-you're gonna get u-us in trouble."

"No, I'm not. As long as you don't make any noise."

He pressed the first finger and Changbin whined, letting his head fall and moving slightly, the sensation making his body tremble. Chan's voice was heard in the back louder than the others and he tended for a while, but the movements inside of him were too good to pay attention to anything else.

Felix joined another finger and another and kept investing his pace until he deemed it enough, his own boner appearing quite quickly. He made Changbin slip out of his shorts and bit his lips and the sight, anyone who saw this could not even know he was wearing nothing below that long ass shirt.

"Now, I need you to behave...", Felix smirked as he pulled his pants down to the middle of his thighs, pulling Changbin to the top of him, spreading a good amount of lube and kissing his neck, leaving a few marks as the shorter gripped the sofa behind Felix's head just to try and control himself. "And I need to to be quiet, like a good boy. Deal?"

Changbin gasped as he buried Felix's lengh on himself, letting out a choked chuckle.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. You make m-me crazy..."

Felix kissed his lips sweetly, smiling against him.

"I am crazy for you, it's only fair I make you this way too."

—————