25

✅Revised

I am back with another chapter because I've been crying non stop about Mingi's return and how both my boys are back so I need to distract myself so here you have a chapter.

Alexa play Pirate King by Ateez.

—————

"What about a late dive?"

"It's literally 2am, Chan, not on the first day, come on.", Jeongin whined.

"But late swims are so cool! Come on guys, move your asses."

Changbin groaned and buried his head on the sofa, next to Felix. They had been together most of the time since they had gotten there, those few hours they had, and no one had questioned it so far, but Changbin tried his hardest to act the same to everyone. Now that he had admitted it to himself, every single touch, every single look, made his heart speed up to unimaginable rhythms.

"I support that stupid idea, let's go, get in your swim stuff everyone."

"Let's just go in boxers, no need for that.", Seungmin added to his boyfriend's statement and they all got up, Jeongin and Changbin literally pulled by the others.

The shorter hugged his body as they reached the outside, it was not cold at all, but the warm breeze, for some reason, made his whole body shake.

"Strip, bitches.", Chan shouted, laughing as the youngest hit his head. He was the first one to drop his shirt and his shorts and run to the water, followed by the couple and his own boyfriend.

Changbin took off his shirt as well, sighing and trying his hardest not to stare at Felix's toned body in the dark. The only light they had was the moonlight that reflected on the lake and the small lamp of the porch.

He entered the water slowly with Minho, who refused to take his shirt off, and shouted as it hit his chest, shivering.

"Such a pussy!", Hyunjin shouted, and all the boys in the water, meaning everyone bur Jisung at that point, decided it was a great idea to shower him with it. Changbin ended up under water, after being aggressively tickled and drowned and rolled and everything else as his friends forgot he needed to breathe. He came up, trying to catch his beat a new whiling the water away from his eyes, two strong arms around him keeping him up as he pointed at the others, shouting curses too bad to be written here and hearing their giggles as they swam away in the darkness.

It was only after a while and a poke in his side that he decided to turn around only to be met with Felix's face extremely close to his.

He gulped and tried to get away, but the taller chuckled and pulled him to the back of a rock they were leaning up against. The water was almost covering Changbin's whole chest, and his hair was falling on his eyes.

"Kidnapping me?"

Felix shrugged, kissing his forehead.

"I don't need to, you sleep in my bedroom." Changbin bit his lip. "The sleeping part we'll still see but what matters is the intention, I guess.

"Felix!", the shorter chuckled and buried his head on his neck.

"But for real, are you okay, still hurt?"

"A bit.", he mumbled. "But it's not too bad. I can move well."

The taller nodded and caressed his face, the moonlight hitting his eyes as they stared right into Changbin's.

"I'm glad you're okay, then.", he seemed like he was about to say something else, but ended up shaking his head and putting another smile on, leaning to hug the shorter.

"Aren't we going back?"

The other guys laughed as if it was planed, playing with the water on the other side of the rock, but the only thing Felix did was hold him closer.

"Not yet, just a bit more."

Changbin hugged him back, kissing his shoulder and staring at the water behind him, his heart beating faster than he could have ever imagined.

—————

"You're not with them.", Jisung stated as he sat next to Minho.

"Neither are you, you didn't even enter the water."

The shorter hugged his knees, not daring to look at Minho.

"I hate water.", he mumbled. "Why did you go dressed?"

"I hate my body.", the other one answer. "I guess we all hate something."

"You're body is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life and I mean this is the creepiest way I can. No regrets on that.", Jisung stated with a serious face on which made Minho burst into laughter, his cheeks burning.

"God, stop that."

"I mean it, you're really hot, Minho Hyung. Like really, really hot."

The teller bit hit lip, shaking his head and finally turning to look at the other.

"So are you."

"Oh.", Jisung grinned. "We're getting brave?"

"It's the alcohol."

"You didn't drink."

"Details. Not important."

Jisung let out a strained laugh and scoot a bit closer to him.

"Never knew you were this funny before, are you finally getting comfortable with me?" Minho looked down, playing with his hands, and the shorter sighed. "I'm sorry, that was meant to be a half joke but I should have thought-"

"No, you're right. I am.", he lifted his head again. "I really am."

Jisung tried to hide his smile but failed hard.

"I'm glad to know that."

They stared at the fighting boys the rest of the night until it got too late and they got too tired and went to sleep. Shoulders almost brushing all the time but no contact made nor any more words said, but it was still enough for both of them.

—————

I am: soft