5

I love writing the beginning of the stories but hate having to publish them like this I mean... it's so annoying knowing how much you'll have to wait for each thing to happen 🥲 I just wanna share my stories snif snif

Anyways Alexa play Likey by Twice because why the fuck not.

—————

"You're nuts if you think you'll get anything from Felix.", Hyunjin repeated as the shorter tried to eat his lunch and living in his fantasies.

"I heard that already, I still don't believe it."

"He's too innocent but, I mean, I don't think Changbin would have problems convincing him. Teaching him, even.", Minho shrugged, but right after talking, pointed his finger at the guy. "And I'm not saying this because you should, remember I am watching you."

"That's creepy, Minho Hyung, I don't want you watching me when I'm fuckin-"

"Shut up, please.", Hyunjin pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm warning you."

"What do you know about him that I don't? Oh!", Changbin wiggled his eyebrows. "Is this all jealousy? Is he the guy you've been talking to?"

"No!", the taller pretended to puke.

"Hyunjin's a bottom, that should immediately tell you it's not him."

Changbin shrugged.

"True."

"A-hm... ho?", they all turned to Jisung. The guy had his usual colorful hoodie on, his hair slightly parted on the side but still falling over his eyes. Books in arm, he smiled awkwardly at the trio. "I need to talk to Hyunjin about t-the history project."

"Oh shit, Sung. I'll be back guys.", Hyunjin got up and swang an arm around Jisung's shoulders, making the guy wave goodbye and nervously bow to the other two before they left.

"Cute kid."

"He's annoying, always nervous.", Minho sipped on his drink. "It makes me anxious how much he stutters."

"Okay. That's a bit rude."

"Says the guy who calls their house helpers toy boys."

Changbin clicked his tongue.

"Fair enough, that was still rude anyway. And you can't blame the guy. He's actually really easy to talk to he just has a massive crush on you."

Minho rolled his eyes.

"Good for him, I know I'm hot."

Changbin sighed, finishing his food.

"People are alowed to have a crush on you, you know?"

Minho shrugged, looking at a random point behind him.

"Sure, I'm just saying it will never happen."

"I never talked about anything hapening, you just got all defensive all of a sudden.", Changbin smiled provocatively. "Anything you want to tell me?"

Minho slapped his head and rolled his eyes, ignoring the laughing mess Changbin had became.

"I should have never befriended you."

—————

Changbin bid his goodbyes to Hyunjin, who turned in a street next to Changbin's one. The boy let his eyes wander around the shops, knowing exacly what he was looking for.

By the ice cream shop in the corner, Felix, Jisung and Seungmin laughed at something, all too lost in the moment to even realize there were more people at the cafe, glaring at them for the noise.

Felix had his blonde hair parted to the side carelessly, which made him even hotter than he already was, his lips were pink, naturally pink, and probably had some kind of gloss over them, because no lips could shine that much on their own.

Could they?

Changbin found himself gulping, licking his own, dry lips, questiong what it would be like to taste him. To have him for himself.

The taller had totally ran away in the morning, when Changbin had woken up, he found Felix already leaving the house, claiming that he needed to get something from the library.

But Changbin new better.

Felix was smart enough to know what he wanted, and what he probably didn't want to give him.

It would change.

Changbin was certain of it.

He turned on his back, walking home with a smile on his face.

He couldn't wait.

—————

Why is everybody so horny all of the sudden aff

:)