Professor alert! - 2 (Professor Vijay x reader)

"(Y/n) eat your food" your mom shouted at you for zoning out . "I am full" you said and got up . It was already weeks after that incident . You didn't see Vijay for weeks in college after that incident . You were worried and maybe a little guilty . Was it because of you he didn't come? Or did he resign from his job? Whatever it was you had to make sure he was doing fine. So you made the decision . Going to his house and checking up on him. There you were standing infront of his house . You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A lady who looked a bit old opened the door . "(Y/n)?" "Good morning aunty but.." "I know everything about you dear come inside" What is she talking about? Whatever it was you followed her . "Aunty you are?" "Mom. Vijay's mom" "Ah ok nice to meet you aunty" "Nice to meet you too dear you look so beautiful in person" she smiled at you "Aunty is Vijay ok?" "He is not feeling well dear that's the reason he didn't go to the college for weeks . He is in his room" "Can I see him aunty?" "Sure dear he will be really happy" you smiled at her. You followed her to his room. She opened the door "Vijay" "Yes mom" a small cough followed . "(Y/n) is here" "What?" You waved at him from behind her. "Ok dear you go inside I will bring you coffee" "Aunty no it's ok" before you could finish your sentence she left closing the door . You sighed and walked to vijay's bed. He stared at you wide eyed. "Hi " "(Y/n) ? I can't believe it " "Vijay vijay calm down" "Ok so how are you?" "I am good how is your health?" "It's better" he coughed a little. You sat beside him and rubbed his chest a little . "(Y/n) if you don't like me why do you care for me I am a nobody to you " "Vijay it's not like that of course I care for you but this love..." "(Y/n) please don't leave me " he held your hand . You just looked at him. You sighed . "You know when you keep your face like that no one can say no" you laughed at him. "So you love me?" You moved closer and hugged him. "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too" he held your waist and put his head in the crook of your neck . "So...Will the professor teach tomorrow?" "If only his pet would kiss him" you looked at him and shook your head giggling at his cuteness. You gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled at you and winked . Just then his mom walked in. "Here is your coffee dear" she smiled at you and gave the other cup to Vijay. "Never thought I would get an angel for a daughter-in-law " vijay's mom said. You glared at Vijay. He mouthed a sorry to you . You smiled at his mother. "Ok aunty my mom texted me I will come back again another day" "Sure dear and how did you come?" "By scooter aunty " "Ah ok take care (y/n) and thank you for coming . I never saw Vijay this happy with anyone. You make him so happy and please stay with him till the end" "Sure aunty he is mine from now" you giggled which made her laugh .