Fuck you (Arjun Reddy x reader)

This is an arjun reddy imagine . I will be doing some gif imagines too from now on . Because gif imagines are really fun to do .

You were learning for your semester exam in the football field . You were sitting on the place where the audience used to sit . This was your favorite spot . It was only a little bit noisy . Only some were practising for the coming football match . Arjun was practising too . You have never talked to him since he was your senior . You have only bumped into him once but he helped you up and asked you if you were ok . You liked him he was cute but you never accepted it to anyone. You have seen him stare at you sometimes but you never took it serious. Someone tapped on your shoulder. You saw the face you never wanted to see . Rahul . He was your senior too . He is stalking you everywhere saying he loves you but you damn well knew he was only behind for sex ."Hey cutie wanna have some coffee with me ?" "No thanks" He pulled your arm harshly . You cried at him to leave you . Arjun saw this and shouted from there "hey sucker get lost from here and save your ass she is mine " . You laughed at how he sprinted away from there for his life . You smiled at arjun and shouted a thank you and left the place . Arjun blushed and focused on his practice again .

 Arjun blushed and focused on his practice again