The text message

You sat with a huff in your sofa, tired and defeated." Oh my god I had the worst day in my years. First I wake up late . Second I meet up with my worst nightmare.  Third I lost my id . Where the hell do I find it ?" Just as you finish your blabbering a notification pops in your phone . You take your phone and look at it . It is from unknown number. You read the message.

Unknown: Hello cutie hope you are doing good ?        Today was the best day of my life I met you . I have never seen a beauty like you . Can we meet again ?

Y/n: excuse me sir I don't know you can I know who you are and how did you get my number . I think you texted the wrong number.

Unknown: I am vijay .

Y/n: Who ? Which vijay ?

Unknown : Vijay . Vijay devarakonda. You bumped into me today . Remember ?

Y/n: what ? How did you get my number ?

Unknown: Well let's just say I have your Id.

Y/n: I am glad to hear that i got my Id but I am fucking angry you took it . Give it back to me tomorrow.

Unknown: Well I love to meet you again but I am sad you hate me.

Y/n: Fuck you .

Unknown : Well actually you can . I am all yours .

Y/n: What ? I hate you. Stay away from me.

Unknown : Then your id.

Y/n: ok give it back to me tomorrow.  I cannot meet you in a public place and create a scene . You have my id come to my house and give it.

Unknown : Sure sweetie . Love to .

Fourth thing added to my worst day . I just invited a demon to my house.