I love you

The next day the director cancelled the shooting so there was a day off for you . You were cooling off when there was a knock on your door . Who could it be ? Omg is it ajay ? Let me go and hide . Come on (y/n) you are overreacting maybe it is one of your friends . You got up from your sofa and opened the door . It was vijay but you don't know if it was vijay . "Who are you ? Vijay or ajay " "Come on (y/n) I am vijay " "Okay come inside ". Vijay sat on the sofa and you got a chair and sat a little away from him . "Why don't you sit beside me (y/n)?" "Nah I am fine here " "No you're not come here " He said with a little bit of raised voice . "Woah chill dude I will come " "(y/n) I am here to talk about something really important " "what is that ?" "I think it is really early to say this word but it is never early for me I am always saying this in my head I really want to say this out loud to you but you are hating me a lot and why are you hating me ? Give me one good reason " " I hate rowdies and can you let go off my hand " . You didn't have any idea when he took your hands in his . "What ? Really?not a good reason " "I hate you that's it just leave that topic " " I love you (y/n) please don't hate me I love you so much I don't know how to express it I  don't what to do to make you to love me " "I don't know what to say vijay I still hate you " . You looked into his eyes . He was on the verge of tears you could see he was tearing up . You kept both your hands on his cheeks . "Well I can see love in your eyes . Eyes don't lie vijay so I think there is no harm in giving you a chance to prove yourself " "thank you thank you thank you so much (y/n)" . He swept you off your feet and held you in his hands so lovingly that it melted your heart which made you feel guilty of hating him .