The offer

As usual Sunday was over and you have to go to college . You took a bath and dressed up in a floral knee length dress with a white 3/4th leggings and had some cereal and an apple. You just bought a new scooty yesterday so you went in your scooter to your college . You reached your destination in 15 mins and you entered into your class . Your friend called you and told you that the principal called you . I just entered the college and the principal called me. You entered into his room and saw vijay devarakonda there. What?why?ugh...

"Good morning ma'am what did you need from me?"
"Oh right (y/n) you are here . Vijay here wants you to be the costume designer for his new film . Would you like to join his cast ?". What the hell man now I had to be struck with him to design his costume . "Ma'am why does he want me to be the costume designer for his film ?""Oh he came here to select a costume designer for his film when I said you were a really good student and I recommended you " . Oh my godddddddd. "Oh It would be my pleasure ma'am" "Okay (y/n) you can go with vijay now to his shooting spot " what ? Now ? You and vijay exit the principal ' s room . You turn to vijay ," why do you want me to be the costume designer for your film ? Don't you have anyone ?" " well I only had your number and we wanted a costume designer urgently that's the reason " " ok let's go " . You got ready to climb on your scooter  when vijay took out the key from your hand ."I will drive you sit in the back " you glared at him . He went to his car and said something to his driver and came back and climbed onto the scooter and motioned for you to sit . You sat and held the handle behind the scooter . Vijay adjusted the mirror and still saw your angry but beautiful face .

Vijay's p.o.v

Oh god she must really hate me but why is she hating me this much .

You both reached the shooting spot and got down . The director gave you the instructions.  It looked like the actress for the film , Raashmika mandanna didn't come yet . The director said that she would be here by noon . So you entered into vijay's room to take his measurements. You knocked the door of his room he opened it and just stared at you and let you in . You took out the measuring tape from your bag and set your bag down and started to measure him and write down his measurements. When you reached his waist you reached for the tape on the other end by making your hand go behind his back when you felt his chest pressed towards you and his hands holding your waist . He was hugging you . You pushed him back and yelled at him ," what the hell are you doing ?" " I thought you were going to hug me " " what you never took measurements in your whole life " "I am really sorry (y/n) " " you and your twin brother are just the same " " I said I was sorry please forgive me don't compare me with ajay " . You let out a small laugh and said " you both have rhyming names " . Then you take his measurements and leave the room to buy some fabrics and stuff to design his costume.