Ajay?

You and Raashmika stood there shocked seeing at the two same person at the front of you . You backed away from ajay and stood behind raashmika . She held your hand for comfort . "Vijay is this all true ?" Raashmika asked vijay . "Raashmi I don't know anything I come here hearing that you both are in a big problem from you and I come here to be met with a copy who is alike me " " so why are you here ajay" "To get my life started with my babe she broke up with vijay " "I am not going with anyone " you spoke up. Ajay neared you and whispered in your ear "you will " just after that all hell broke loose and vijay gave a punch to ajay's perfect jawline . Ajay gave a punch to vijay's stomach . He kept on punching vijay on his face and stomach and leg until vijay was weak to fight back. Ajay went near to vijay's face and said "she is mine you dumbass " vijay dropped to the floor . You and Raashmika ran to vijay and held him . Raashmika said you to take him to your room and she will get the first aid . You took vijay to your room and made him to sit on the bed . He put his head on your shoulder so you didn't move . Raashmika came soon and treated vijay . She applied some ointment near the lip where it was bleeding non stop . Vijay squeezed your hand since it was burning there so much to bear the pain . You chuckled at how he was still a child at heart . He looked at you "why are you laughing  (y/n) " " I am thinking how I got a baby for a boyfriend " "Oh is it now I m your boyfriend? " Raashmika finished her work "ok I will give you both your privacy " and she left . "See here vijay you are always my boyfriend I just asked for a break to take it all in but I think we cannot have a break now if ajay knows we are right now in a breakup he will surely won't leave us to come together again so we have to be together in this situation " " Babe I m always with you and I will never leave you and nobody can near you when I am with you " . Vijay put a hand on your cheek and you leaned into his touch. You kissed him on the lips . " I love you vijay sai devarakonda " He kissed you again .