Take me to the theater!

"Vijay , vijay , vijay , vijay " "(y/n) why are you shouting I m right here beside you " "I want to go to my favourite movie " " You want to go to avengers endgame?" "You are right " "I already booked two tickets for the first day first show " " omg really babe?" "I know how much you love avengers babe you literally turned my room into an avengers themed room " "don't you like it ?" " I love anything you love baby now go and get ready " " I love you " you kissed vijay on his cheek and gave a small peck on his lips and went to get ready . You chose a shirt and a pair of jeans and got ready in no time . You went down to the hall to find vijay ready to go . You both hopped into his car and went to the theater. Vijay showed the tickets to the man at the counter who was awe struck seeing vijay devarakonda. You chuckled to yourself and went into the theater. You laughed and cried and laughed and cried seeing the movie . You smiled seeing bucky return. You loved buck . You cried seeing tony die . " Babe it's a movie rdj is still alive " "But tony isn't " " baby they will probably bring tony back to life in the next avengers movie " "vijay ?" "Yeah " "I love you 3000" " I love you 3000 too " you both giggled to yourself and left for your house .You reached your house within 15 minutes. You plopped into your couch vijay sat beside you . He pulled you into his lap . "You're ok ?" " I am fine " " ok (y/n) love you " you moved closer into him and lay your head on his shoulder.  He cuddled with you on his lap .