The party

The shooting for the film was over and so the director said that he will give a party for all of the persons who worked for this movie . So here you are crying out to Raashmika . "Sorry raash I am not a party person I hate to be around crowds and the noise I hate it " " it's just a small party (y/n) come on even vijay called you . You know that he will be upset throughout the party he wouldn't even enjoy the party without you and he will be such a torture to me 'raashmi is my baby ok ' ' did she eat ' he will keep on asking questions and I couldn't enjoy the party " "you know raash if you are with me I couldn't help but keep laughing " " I know so let's go shopping "

You both came to a mall and went into a dress shop and the persons working at the store welcomed you both in . Raashmika kept on showing you all the dresses . You sighed and said to her that you will manage with whatever dress you had . She said no and showed you the last dress .

     You said that it was nice and you both went into an icecream shop and Raashmika ordered very berry strawberry flavour cone and you ordered an icecream sandwich

You said that it was nice and you both went into an icecream shop and Raashmika ordered very berry strawberry flavour cone and you ordered an icecream sandwich . You both ate your icecreams and left the mall to get ready for the party .

Raashmika dropped you at vijay's house and she went to her house. You got into the house with a hella lot of bags . Vijay came and took all the bags from you. "Babe the dress is only for one party why did you buy so much dresses " "Raashmi bought every single dress in the whole mall and gave it to me " " she was so active wasn't she " "yes she was " . You both laughed and had your lunch . Soon it was time for the party . You were sitting and watching tv . Vijay came to you "(y/n) it's time for the party get ready " "ok " . You went to your room and took a bath and put on your dress and combed your hair and took your hair from both sides and put a black clip to hold it and put on your black wedges . Vijay came in with a towel wrapped around his torso . " you are ready? " "Yeah " " you didn't wear makeup ?" " I hate makeup vijay " " Oh ok then you look cute without makeup too and I will get ready you wait down" . You heard a knock on your door and so you went to open it . You saw raashmika dressed in a cute floral dress . She saw you with wide eyes " this dress suits you " "thank you raashmi " she saw your face and asked that did you wear makeup . " I hate makeup raashmi " " no you are wearing makeup " " Raashmi no " . She opened her purse and had some makeup items with her so she applied some makeup to your face . You saw into the mirror . The makeup was light and cute . You kissed raashmi on the cheek and she hugged you . Soon vijay came down " wow baby you look so beautiful " " thank you vijay " . So you all got into the car and went to the party . You , Raashmika and vijay danced . You all took a lot of photos. Raashmika said that she wanted photos of vijay and you . So you both started to give her all the poses you could . You all laughed seeing the crazy but romantic pics together . Soon it was dinner and everyone ate at the buffet. You , Raashmika and vijay sat at a table and ate your foods . It was time to leave so you and vijay bid goodbye to Raashmika and left to vijay's house . You went to your house and got changed into comfortable clothes . You and vijay decided to have a movie night . So you went to the couch and sat beside him and started to watch a telugu film .