WTF

You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm. You woke up and freshened up and went downstairs to have your breakfast . You saw raashmika making dosas but she was failing at it horribly . You went to her and made the dosas perfectly. "Oh so you are a cook why did you not say me " "I know only to cook Maggie and dosas not more than that " "Oh ok so what did you two talk about yesterday? " " Nothing we just took a break " " you know I am really sorry  (y/n) I said him a hella lot of times you will get upset but he did not listen to me " "it's not your fault raashmi " . Just then the door opened to reveal vijay or you thought . "Why are you here ? I said we were over everything " "no baby we are going to start it new " "what?" "You know something all that vijay said it was true and I didn't introduce myself I am ajay" "vijay stop your acting there is nothing that is gonna make me convinced " . Just then raashmika took her phone to call vijay to see whether whatever he is saying was real . After a few rings vijay answered it . "Hello raashmi " "vijay where are you ?" "In my home obviously where would i be " "wtf?" "Any problem raashmi?" "A big problem" . As soon as she said that vijay started his car and drove straight to Raashmika's guesthouse.

What's gonna happen next ? Keep on reading peeps