Moving in

You and vijay were in your apartment packing up all your things to move in into vijay's house ( It is evening). Boxes were all over your apartment . You tripped on one of the boxes and before you could come in contact with the floor vijay caught you and made you to stand straight. "See where you are going (y/n) what will I do if you get hurt " "But you caught me " "what if I was not here " "so you're saying you won't be with me till the end of the line " (get the reference 😂)"that's not it babe" "it's ok let's see our remaining work " . Finally you both finished all the packing work and sat on your sofa. "Ok let me order something to eat " "okay " . You ordered some food and waited for sometime by watching TV . Within 20 mins your food came . You ran to the door and went outside to take the food to avoid attraction since vijay was inside . You came in with the food and you both ate it . You got ready to sleep after an hour . You came and laid down beside vijay . He held you with his two arms securing you . Next morning you woke up early and put all your packages into vijay's car and he drove to his house . You got off and vijay helped you with the bags and packages . You entered into his house when flowers fell on you from above . "READY TO LIVE WITH ME " vijay shouted from behind . You smiled and ran to hug him . You hugged him tightly and he spinned you around . You gave him a peck on his lips . "When did you do this ?" "Yesterday before coming to your apartment " "It's lovely honey , thanks " "It's ok (y/n)" . You both entered the house together and started to unpack your things to settle in . What a lovely beginning for a beautiful day.