Arranged marriage - 2 (Vijay Devarakonda x reader)

"What are you thinking about?" Anand stopped scrolling through his phone and looked at Vijay "I'm thinking about going to (Y/n)'s house and asking for her hand in marriage" "I think you're crazy" "Why? Isn't that a good idea like if we talk to her parents they will accept" "That's fine but don't you think you should talk to (Y/n) about this first what if she doesn't want to get married to you" "Who doesn't want to get married to me?" Vijay smirked "This headweight isn't going to take you anywhere I'm not only your brother I'm also (Y/n)'s friend now so before you think about proceeding with the marriage talk to her first" "My idea is better than yours" "Then you suffer with it I'm 100 percent sure she will get mad at you for this" "She won't" "Let's see"

Couple of days later

"Mom why should I come home now? I'll come for lunch I'm at work right now" "Don't say anything just come to home right now" "Just tell me over the phone what is it" "First come over I'll explain you everything" You sighed with frustration.

"Mom... " You stopped as you saw Vijay and his family seated in the living room "You're finally here" You looked at your mom "Greet them do I have to tell you everything" You looked at Vijay's parents and greeted them properly "They're here to ask for you to marry Vijay" You looked at your mom wide eyed "Mom what?" "Shut up I don't want to hear anything from you" You looked over at Anand and mouthed a 'what is happening here'. Anand looked at you and signalled for you to stay calm. You sighed softly as your mother continued to talk with them. "Did you ask her opinion on marrying Vijay?" "Who wouldn't love to marry your son? We are lucky" You rolled your eyes and sweared internally. You frowned at Vijay who just smiled and looked away to avoid your death stare.

"Anand what is this?" It's been hours since they all left and you called Anand. "(Y/n) I told him you wouldn't like this but he is not listening to me. He likes you (Y/n)" "Anand that's not how this works I should like him back but in this case I don't so what's the use in marrying me will he love sharing the rest of his life with someone who doesn't like him" "(Y/n) why don't you talk to him?" "I will. Give the phone to Vijay" "(Y/n) wants to talk to you" You heard Anand's voice whisper to Vijay "(Y/n) what did you wanna talk" "Vijay this is serious you think marriage is something to play with" "(Y/n) what am I doing unserious here" "Vijay I don't know anything about you and moreover we don't know each other . How do you think I would love to marry you?" "Is that your problem? We'll get to know each other after marriage" "You don't understand Vijay I have my own responsibilities and I just want to enjoy my life for now never once have I thought about marrying so soon" "(Y/n) I am never holding you back from enjoying your life I'm just asking you to marry me" You cut the call angrily and sat on your bed "Does he even understand anything?"

Part 3...