Birthday bash

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm . You saw that vijay's side was empty . You thought of going down when vijay opened the door to the bedroom and shouted " happy birthday  (y/n) " "aww vijay thanks " "go and get ready babe today is gonna be a really long day " "Yeah gimme a 15" "ok babe " . You got ready in 15 mins and went down to be greeted by the smell of pancakes and waffles . "Vijay these are amazing " "thanks darling today is the day when my angel was born so I wanna make it special " " so cheesy " vijay kissed you and you both finished your breakfast. " come on babe where do u wanna go ?" "Nothing much just take me to my favourite dress store and buy me a few dresses I love " " that's all " "yes vijay " . You both went to your favourite dress store and did shopping and came back to your house . You thought of taking a nap . Vijay said that he had some work to do so he left . It was 4 pm when you woke up . You woke up and saw a letter by the bedside table . Go to the closet and wear the dress I have kept there and meet me at the door. You went and took a bath and went to the closet to reveal a beautiful dress .

  You loved it

  You loved it . You wore the dress and did a little makeup and combed your hair and headed for the door . You opened the door to see vijay standing there with flowers . You got it from him and pecked him on his lips . "Ready for the party ?" " party ?" "Yeah a party just for you " " ok let's go " . You went to a restaurant and saw your friends and vijay's friends standing there . They all shouted happy birthday. You were so happy . Raashmika came to you " what a sweet boyfriend you got " "thanks raashmi " " vijay put a lot of effort into this party just for you " "He is so sweet " . You and Raashmika laughed together and were goofing around. Vijay called you and pulled you to the center of the crowd . Everyone's attention turned towards the both of you . Vijay kneeled down and held your hand in his . "(Y/n) will you do the honour of being Mrs. Vijay devarakonda ?" He slipped a platinum ring into your ring finger .Everyone was shocked expect raashmika. Raashmika smiled at you and gave an assuring nod . "Yes vijay yes " you smiled at him and he smiled at you . He stood up and picked you up and hugged you tightly. You kissed him and everyone around you clapped and whistled and there were some awws whispered around . This was the best birthday gift ever .