His possession ( Arjun Reddy x reader)

"You are telling me this now??" Arjun raised his voice at his friend Shiva "You are her ex now Arjun do you think she would want you knowing about her wedding" "Maybe for her I am but for me she is still my girl why doesn't she understand I can't live without her" Arjun screamed painfully "We are going" "Where?" Shiva followed him as Arjun started his bike "Arjun no don't do this . This will just make her hate you more" "It's okay but for now I should stop whatever shit is going to happen to her" Shiva climbed the bike along with him "I am coming with you too I don't want you losing your mind there" Arjun reached the wedding and walked furiously inside. "The wedding didn't start yet" Arjun walked upto the room where the bride gets ready. Your friends turned to the door and instantly walked out seeing an angry Arjun . You stood up as you glared at him "I said everything was over between us why did you come here? " "(Y/n) hear me out baby" "Enough Arjun I am not your sex toy do you think you can use me for sex and throw out like that. See I should have known you wanted only my body and not me. I don't want any of your shit from now on just let me live a happy life away from you" "(Y/n) but I didn't do anything like that till now I haven't even touched you in a bad way you damn well know that and I don't want you for your body I just want you for you" "I can see. The way you look at me up and down hungrily I always felt unsafe with you" Arjun's eyes filled with tears. After all he loved you and seeing you hurt like this and added to that he was the one who hurt you like this. "That isn't true I loved you then, now and will forever" "ENOUGH ARJUN I AM DONE WITH YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ALREADY" Your friends opened the door hearing you scream "(Y/n) are you okay?" You turned to them "No no I am alright I'll be out in a second" Your friends nodded and left you two alone "(Y/n)" Arjun placed his hands on your cheeks. You pushed his hand away "I don't want you Arjun find someone else as your sex toy but me I am not the one designed for that I hate you so much" Arjun just stood there "That's it I had enough" Arjun pulled you by your wrist "We are getting out of here" "Arjun stop" You sobbed . He opened the door and walked out with you. Your friends tried to stop him but it was of no use. Your parents saw this and followed you both . Arjun turned to them "She is mine and I don't want her marrying anyone except me" "Arjun you are out of your mind" Shiva came up behind him "No no no you all are out of your mind . One she doesn't even know how much I love her " Arjun started sobbing "Two she thinks I am in love with her body and not her Three you all think I am the bad guy here the truth is no I am not the bad guy I just want my girl back she doesn't understand the place she holds in my heart she is special I'll accept I'll accept I am a bad guy I drink I smoke I... I hurt others a lot but that was until I saw (Y/n) when she started loving me I wanted to live only for her she changed me for the better I'll be really happy if she is by my side for the rest of my life" You started crying . Arjun turned to you "I am sorry if I gave you a thought of using you for your body but whatever you thought is wrong I love you with all of the life I have in my body you'll make me the happiest man alive if you marry me I love you so much (Y/n)" He placed his hands on either of your cheeks. You held his hands which were placed on your cheeks "I'll give you a chance but if you ever try to leave me or try to act like a bitch towards me I won't hesitate to kill you" Arjun chuckled "You already killed me when you left me baby so I don't want it happening again" You smiled "Then fine let's get back together" Arjun nodded and hugged you.