arent you tired, Ty?

I'm really sorry I've had a shit day and I thought writing would make me happy.
here's some angst for you x

"You didn't think for a single second, did you?" Aurora asks, blood dripping onto the floor ,"how what you did would affect us? how is would affect me?"

"I loved you and all you did was stab me in the back."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I'm sorry, the wounds on her face are too deep for us to properly save and recover." The doctor explains to the fear-stricken group ,"she'll be blind for the rest of her life, with extensive scarring."

The family of four look to Aurora, sleeping on the hospital bed with bandages wrapped around her body.

She was never going to be the same again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I'm so tired, Ty." Scar whispers ,"I'm so tired of running, of fighting."

She looks up to those eyes and whispers.

"Is it really worth it?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, SCAR, I LOVED HER TOO!" Tyler's scream ripping at his throat ,"SO DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HER!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"The exosuit only delayed the inevitable." Zila says, trying to break the news as gently as she can ,"he's paralysed for the rest of his life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Why can't I remember?!" Cat screams, trapped inside her own mind ,"just let me remember him..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I love you." Auri whispers. It's the last thing she says before turning to dust.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX