a symphony of a thousand suns

why is it always when I write it's at 12am and I spout some weird cryptic shit about death

-

In Auroras final moments, she screams. This death is not noble, not the death that she was promised. This is limbs being teared, this is bones and muscles crumbling. This is white hot pain and exhaustion as the final planet is destroyed.
As her body fades, she hopes that her father will forgive her for what she has done.

In Kals final moments, two hundred years after the death of his lover, he was alone. His sister was dead, slain years ago by some no name bounty hunter. His father slain by Auroras hand. His mother slain by his father.
He watched slowly over the years as his friends pass into the void, one by one. And with his final breath, a silvery tear slips down his face, and relief washes over his features. Now he can reunite with his friends, his family, his be'shmai.

In Tyler's final moments, he was shocked to see how much blood one person contains in his body. The bullet hurt, maker it hurt, but it was worth it. Not two minutes before he was declaring his speech of galactical peace, a new coalition forged.
He saw the glint of an old-timely gun, and failed to move out of the way before it struck him in the chest.
He awaits the maker, and wonders if he will judge him worthy to go to heaven.

In Cats final moments, she can feel the vibes cross her mind. Her body will live centuries on, just a vessel for the ra'haam within. But her? Cat, the true Cat, the Cat that loves the adrenaline rush of racing, that loves her family, that loves Tyler will be gone.
She just hopes that whatever is on the other side takes pity on her.

I'm Zilas final moments she smiles. Her wife beside her, her children and grandchildren surrounding the hospital bed. The children stick bandaids to her, hoping that it will be a miracle cure and will save Zila, but it does not.
As she fades, the last thing she sees is her wife's eyes, and a three word sentence.
"I love you."

In Fins final moments, he's somewhat relieved. He knew that this- his organs failing, his muscles degrading, his soul shattering would happen soon, he just didn't know when. In the next room over he can hear Scarlett reading baby Cat a bedtime story, even though she's still too young to understand the words.
He will miss them, in whatever life he lives next, but ultimately he knows that they'll be alright.

In Scars final moments, she laughs. She jokes with Kal at her bedside table, he's the only one alive to mourn her. Her daughter and grandchildren are beside her too, they watch with silent tears.
"I'll say hey to Auri when I get there, alright? And the others." She whispers, looking at the hospital roof as the monitor flatlines ,"I'll see them soon."

-

sad? yes. tired? yes. hotel? trivago.