Chapter 23

Once we reached her apartment I started getting nervous. They were a lot nicer then what I thought they'd be. They only share an actual building with two apartments and its like a mini neighborhood. There is plenty of room in the lawn space for stuff like pools and trampolines. Apartment yards are not like that back home. This is home now. Well at least for now if I change my mind or a certain person has found me.

"It's a two bedroom and I don't have a roommate otherwise I would have mentioned that. These apartments are pretty cheap even has two bathrooms. Usually always have an apartment for sale so hopefully by the time you saved up there will be one for sale." Trish said when we were leaving her car to go to her apartment. The outside of these apartments are beautiful and the land benefits are bad. If its as cheap as she says it is I really need to jump on the offer and get one of these.

"Well that just became step whatever in my plan." I said seriously. She tilted her head back and laughed as she unlocked the door. The inside of the apartment immediately  showed the living room. A TV was facing me and the couch was right in front of it. The Kitchen was to the right of the living room. Off to the left was a hallway which I assume leads to the two bedrooms and bathrooms. 

"The master bedroom has a bathroom in it, that is my room which is on left, the guest room is on the right. Its next to the other bathroom. She explained. "You can help yourself to any food that's in there I keep it pretty well stocked. In the hallway closet there are extra blankets and such along with extra toiletries if we run out of those." She said. "Honestly if there isn't an apartment for sale I wouldn't mind going half one rent and having a roommate. The place is big enough for the two of us." She said wagging her eyebrows.

"Really?!" I said looking at her in shock.

"Well yeah, I like your vibe and we seem to be getting along great. You just seem like someone who's stuck in a rut and needs some help. Well my friend I am here to help." She said then dramatically plopped herself on the couch. "Now I suggest that you take a shower and get all fresh, I will as well. Then we can watch some TV and snack until we feel tired. A lot has happened for the both of us tonight." She said nicely.

"A shower honestly sounds so amazing I would love to take a nice hot shower right now. It really had been I long day." I said thinking back to all of the events. It was hard to believe that I was on a bus this morning leaving Kadin's and now I am here away from him. I'm not gonna lie I was infatuated with the man. He seemed very different from others. Then again he was, in a cold blooded killer manner. He just didn't care. I need someone with a big heart. I need someone to give me a lot of love with that big heart. He could never be that somebody running a whole gang and accepting teen girls as payment. I call everything that happened with him a case of Stockholm syndrome. 

"Oh right, do you have everything you need for a shower? Clothes and all that? The shower has soap, wash clothes, and shampoo & conditioner. It also isn't hard to figure out and turn on I promise." She informed me. 

"I have clothes and all that in there." I said and gestured to my bag and purse which contains some toiletries. She nodded and pointed her figure to her room giving me the hint that she's gonna go shower and we will meet back here after. I nodded and grabbed my bag and headed to the guest bathroom. Or should I just say my bathroom? I would really like living with Trish although I don't really know that much about her. She seems really cool and very positive. I need that in my life never really had much of a positive influence. 

Once I got into the restroom I found my brush in the bag and brushed out my knotty hair. I stripped naked and turned on the shower to a temperature that is good for me. I love hot showers, I can't do to hot though. I am not only a little bitch but I don't really pull of the frizzy hair look that well. Most the time I don't care but as a server usually your depends depends on how well dressed and groomed you are.