Chapter 12

"Chloe wake up." I heard someone whisper. 

"MMmm." I muttered and turned to my other side and barred my face into my pillow. 

Suddenly I am being shook vigorously. 

I jolted up. "OKAY I am up. I'm up! What do you want." I said without opening my eyes.

"Chloe, I don't really think your int he positions to be giving me an attitude." Kadin's deep voice boomed. Almost like he was humored by the fact that I was just asleep, for one split second I forgot that I here. I forgot that I am stuck forcing some weird banter with the dude that kidnapped me. 

"Sorry Kadin but what exactly do you want?" I muttered tiredly. I yawned and raised my hand to rub my eyes. I looked over to see what time it was but come to find out there is no clock. Not even an alarm clock. What is this jail? I guess it's not fair to compare this to jail since some jails have literal beds that are made out of straw. 

"It's your training Chloe. As I said last night your first mission is tonight. You also will be getting a whole makeover." Kadin said paying no mind to me being too tired to do this shit. Wait, he never said that my first mission would be tonight. 

"What time is it?" I asked my eyes squinted from the somewhat bright light int he room. "You never said that I would have my first mission tonight." I said once I was able to register everything. 

"Sunflower it's currently 6:30 A.M so let's not waste any more time and get up and get dressed so we can get your training over with." Kadin said. Wow he isn't messing around. "Also, yes I did, not my fault you didn't listen." He said a little aggravated. 

I groaned but nothing less got up and started heading to the bathroom. Kadin left my room in the understanding that I am up now and he trust I will get ready. Maybe I should take advantage of that and just go back to bed. I don't know how mad Kadin would be though, or how he would react. I have no freedom. This is ridiculous.

I sighed as I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I took down my hair then grabbed a brush. I brushed out all the waved and knots out of my hair until it was soft and somewhat straight. 

I grabbed a scrunchie then tied it back. Then continued on to brushing my teeth, washing my face, and adding the bare minimum of makeup, meaning none at all. I decided to French braid my hair to make sure it was completely out of the way. I will be learning self-defense moves after all. 

I went back into my room then shut and locked my door. Walked on over to my closed to pick an outfit for the day. What does one wear for training on leading men to their death? Leggings? Yeah sure that works. Right? Yeah. 

So leggings, and maybe a white Nike shirt should work. Then I can wear some black shoes. I went on to taking on my pants when the door handle jiggled indicating someone was trying to enter, but the doors locked. HA. 

"I am not decent, in the middle of dressing." I shouted to the my intruder. 

"Sun Flower I'm gonna need to you to hurry up, we don't have all day and we have a lot of information to go over and a lot of ground to cover." I heard Kadin shout from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, just let me finish getting dressed and getting my shoes on and I'll be downstairs in few." I said struggling to get these damn leggings on.  How do you tell someone who can murder you and your whole family that you don't want or like to be called sunflower? 

"Ok. Just hurry." Was all he said. Then the sound of his footsteps echoing off to downstairs. Ugh what a freaking jerk.

I took off my shirt then grabbed the Nike one then threw it on. I walked over to my dresser and picked out a pair of plain black socks. I put them on, then after that I slipped on my shoes and tied them.