Chapter 26

The next morning I had the absolute bliss of waking up naturally at my own accord. Meaning I didn't have Trish violently waking me up. I looked over at the clock to see that it was only 10:00 AM, I could have defiantly slept in a little longer. Oh well I know I won't be able go back to sleep now that I'm up. What I can do is lay here a little longer with my eyes closed just for a few peaceful moments. So that's exactly what I decided to do.

About 10 I don't know maybe even 20 minutes later I decided to finally get up and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I decided  a nice hot shower would be really nice. I don't really feel like going back for clothes, luckily there are towels in here and I don't really mind going back to my room in those. I almost forgot to brush my hair, thank god I remembered before hopping in, my hair is a bitch to work with wet and tangled as I'm sure everyone's is. 

After my shower I wrapped my hair up in a towel and my body then headed to my room. "Oh hey I didn't know you were up I didn't even notice the shower running." Trish said stopping me in the hallway. 

"Yeah I woke up around 10, hang on let me change and I will be right out." I said heading into my room and shutting the door. I quickly found a pair of underwear, a bra, a pair of jeans, and a shirt. Not really caring which ones I picked I threw them on. As long as they match. 

"Hey what's up?" I asked Trish once I entered the living room. 

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "Hey how would you feel about going to the mall today?" She asked me super excited. Holy crap I would love to go to the mall but we work today and I'm not even sure what time. 

"Uh I don't know that would all depend on what time we work." I said to her.

"Oh don't worry we don't work until 4 but we do close sadly. We are off tomorrow though so that is fantastic. Its only 11:15 AM we can go to the mall and even get some Mc. Donald's before. What do you think?" She asked me wagging her eyebrows up and town.

"I would love to go to the mall, but no Mc. Donald's we getting that food court." I said getting super super excited. I don't think I have ever been to the mall  with someone who I actually liked or considered a friend really. I have heard about girls at school talk about the mall and have seen how the mall is portrayed in movies with your friends cute scenes of trying shit on.

"Great I am ready if you are!" She said squealing. 

"Yes I am just let me grab a drink and we can go." I informed her running to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Once we got into her car she did the usual. Took 10 minutes to figure out which song she wants to play. Only she didn't put it on blast she kept it kinda low. "So I was thinking and we need to get you a phone at the mall. Don't give me none of that crap about how you can't afford it because I will be buying." She said to me.

"What Trish no you can't buy me a phone that's insane. I can save up for one it's find I don't mind." I said to her looking at her like she was crazy. Wait no she is crazy.

"You may not mind but your job does Chloe. You need a phone. You need to be in the work group chats and Enzo need's your number. Also we won't always have the same work schedule so you need to be able to contact me and vise versa." She said knowingly. 

Wow she's right I didn't even think about all of that. I do need to be able to contact Enzo. I need to  be in the group chat just in case anyone needs their shift covered and I am available. "Okay you're right, but I will be paying you back. Thank you so much Trish really." I said in a very serious tone. 

She just laughed and said "Sure girl." She said which wasn't very convincing then she said "You're welcome Chloe seriously it's no problem you need the phone and they aren't that expensive especially if I put you on my phone plan." She said.