Chapter 4

Before he could fire his weapon, Beckett stopped him. "Stop, you really think it's gonna benefit you by killing two teenage girls? That one's too drunk to comprehend what's going on. This one doesn't even seem to know that Amber is a user. It's useless to try and settle this with them. We need to find Amber and settle this with her. " Beckett spoke with his authority. Well now I can't even call this dude a jerk, he very well just saved my ass. 

"You're right." Kadin's said sounding stressed out. He quickly uncocked the gun or whatever you do with them and slipped it into his waistband. I'm really glad I didn't get shot wearing hello kitty pj's, now that would have been embarrassing to explain to the cops. 

My whole body was tense. My hands were clenched and so were my toes. My arms, shoulders, and even well uh.. my butt... Was clenched. I can't tell if I was scared, what am I kidding of course I am scared. I was just held at gun point.  Beckett just saved my life, but the one question was, why?  Who is this Kadin Sparks dude. Nobody is doing anything about the fact that he just held two girls at gun point. He has to be apart of a gang in some way. The only reason I didn't think so before is because I just can't see Amber running with that crowd. 

OH MY GOD. Suddenly everything clashed and crashed in my head. Kadin Sparks. How could I be so stupid. Everyone knows him. He is their ruthless gang leader. I was just held at gunpoint because I am actually dumb. As everything settled I realized that I have to get out of here. I need to get Sonny out of here too.  What did Amber get her into. That bitch just had to call me. Like she doesn't have friends that could take care of this. 

How am I supposed to get us out of here. Sonny is drunk as hell. These two guys seem to be having a conversation with their eyes. Seems like they are both wondering what to do with us.  

"Um.. I'm gonna take Sonny and go ahead and maybe uh head home.." I said, more like stuttered out. I'm not even gonna question the stutter this time. I'm just glad I didn't piss my pants. 

As I grabbed her and propped her on my shoulders so I could try and haul her to my car. I went towards the exit of the VIP section. Yet only to be blocked by the one and only, Kadin. 

"I'll be taking you home, before you even bring up your car Beckett will be taking Sonny home in it then meeting me at your house. We need to have a talk about what you saw." He said. No emotion evident on his face, and if there was he covered up before I could notice. Great, just fucking great. That time machine would be really useful right about now. Why do I have to have a conscience. 

Me being me I just nodded. I mean this dude already held me at gunpoint ready to shoot. I'm scared if I even try to deny the ride, he will just kill my based off of what I heard and saw. I know it seems a little ridiculous, but I've heard things about this dude. He isn't one to play with. I seriously cannot catch a break. Last time I try doing something nice ever again. 

"Since Sonny's passed out I need her address." Beckett stepped in and said. I thought he was talking to me, but to my surprise Kadin was the one who gave him the address. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised, he is a gang leader and apparently has it out for Amber. 

After Kadin was done giving Beckett the information he dismissed him. Beckett nodded to me and I waved to him. It's not that I liked Beckett, but he did save my life. How did he find himself a gang member, and a most trusted one at that. I always wondered how those things work. I did not want to find out like this though. I really hope this is the last time I will be seeing his face. 

Kadin didn't look too happy at my way of saying goodbye for some reason. But he quickly covered it up. I guess he just wants his men to do his dirty work and not have a life. He didn't say anything and just walked out of the VIP section towards the clubs exit.