Chapter 15

Once the car stopped, I knew we were at where we were supposed to be. It looked like an expensive little club. Elusive too may I add. Kadin opened my door I'm guessing to look like a gentleman. Yeah right. Maybe I should go out in public with him more often, he can't really be rude to me then. 

There was a line waiting to get in the club, but Kadin of course ignored the line and skipped straight to the front. I shouldn't be surprised considering he owns his own club, so he probably has connections that I am not aware of. 

He stood very close to the bouncer and said, "Kadin Sparks." and then the bouncer instantly moved aside to let Kadin and I through. I guess he still has to check in with the guard, not only to make sure he is doing his job but to get an eye on the security.  I had a jacket on to cover up my risky outfit. Now is the time to take it off. Once I did, I was getting a lot of looks from horn dog meat heads everywhere. This is exactly why I choose to read or watch gossip girl instead of going out on the weekends. 

Once we entered, he pulled me aside into an area that wasn't too loud. "I have Beckett in the car with a few of my other men, when you're done flirting with him lead him out in the alley and kiss him as a distraction and me and the guys will take care of the rest and him." Kadin said seriously. I really hope I don't have to watch this dude die. I really don't think I could handle that. 

I felt my heart stop. I really don't know what I am doing here, I feel like I am going to hurt Kadin and his Gang more than help. I guess that isn't my problem though, that is unless he decides to kill me. 

I guess Kadin sensed my uneasiness because all the sudden he asked, "Is there a problem?"

I felt my heartbeat increase. "No-thing it-'s just u-m I never really had a real kiss before." I stuttered yet rushed out. I instantly put my head down my cheeks as red as a tomato right now. Talking to boys isn't an issue, but when I have to try and be sexy, I guess that makes it almost impossible for me. 

He sighed. Then all the sudden his rough fingers gripped my chin and his soft plump lips were attacking mine. My entire body froze, it's 15 seconds in and I haven't moved. He picked up on that and pinched my side which made me yelp. He took advantage of that and stuck his tongue in my mouth, ew gross. 

He pulled away, from what felt like forever and said "There that's all it take." "Now that's him right there at the bar." He went ahead and pointed. I immediately identified who he was pointing out. 

Then he walked away, leaving me all flustered and barley breathing. Damn if I thought my cheeks were red before. That was my first genuine kiss, and it was not terrible. Although I really wish I were to practice with my best friend or something whenever I was younger. That was just simply too embarrassing. 

I quickly shook off the thought of anything having to do with being with Kadin. I took a whole ass deep breath and made my way to the bar. To the man who I am leading to death. Kadin better hope this man really deserves it, because that will make this a whole lot easier for me. 

I went ahead and plopped down on the seat right next to him, thanks to the outfit I am wearing my tits were almost out and the flop made my cleavage bounce. That of course didn't go unnoticed by the man sitting right next to me. He quickly turned right to me his eyes still on my chest. A big creepy grin covered his face.

He wasn't that bad looking. Dirty blonde hair, curly, green eyes, probably about 5'8. Nothing on Kadin Sparks though. Something about his grin was unsettling though. Not to mention he has this awful stench like he hasn't showered in weeks. 

"Well, hi there gorgeous I don't think I've seen you around here, What's your name?" He asked with a whole bunch of weird facial expression. You know those people that talk with their hands, yeah well that's him with his face. I guess I came at the right time, he is already plastered.