Chapter 16

The car ride home was completely silent. He didn't say anything, and what was I supposed to say? At this point I'm his puppet who goes along with whatever he says until he finally decided to let me go or kill me. 

He pulled up to the house, turned off the car and just got out then went inside. Leaving me here alone, and to lock the car. It's one thing to be sold to a gang leader, but a moody one. Any normal gang leader would have killed me by now. At least that's what I have gathered from movies. 

The kiss has me on the edge. I don't know how is going to act now, he is crazy. Whenever he does shit like that he usually acts like a prick after. I'm not sure what's the smart thing for me do too here. 

I sighed opened my door, locked all the other doors and made my way inside. I went straight upstairs and into 'my' bedroom. Then just face planted on the bed. After screaming in the pillow for about 45 seconds I sighed and flopped on my back. I wonder how many other teens have to worry about being kidnapped and pretending that they are just as equally obsessed with their kidnapper so they can be free? Probably just me. 

Once I noticed that I was starting to doze off I went and changed into some comfy clothes. Then proceeded to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I was done with all of that I turned the bedroom light off and laid down. My mind is racing with a million different thoughts, but eventually I get to sleep, of course these thoughts make their common appearance in my dreams.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Chloe come on it's time to get up." I heard, along with two hands that had a firm grip on my arm. They were shaking me of course, probably in hopes to wake me up. I don't feel like waking up today, that's the only problem. The more minutes I spend here, the less I want to live. I mean I didn't really have much to live for before, but now I have even less. Sleep is the only thing that sounds good to me anymore.

So instead of listening to this person I jerked my arm away and grabbed the blanked rolled over and covered myself up. As soon as I was falling back into a peaceful slumber, the blanket was ripped right off of me. Okay I lied, I do have something to live for and it's this blanket apparently, because I need one to sleep always. 

"Chloe come on it's time to get up and eat breakfast. You want to eat it before it gets cold right?" I heard the same voice question. It's almost taunting when he is nice like this. Feels like it's all a movie and suddenly how I am going to escape will just randomly come to me. One can only hope though. 

I sighed and sat up. Rubbed my eyes a lot, stretched my arms out a bit. I opened my eyes to find Beckett standing in front of me. Yeah, you heard me, Beckett not Kadin. I know it's a surprise to me too. Not that I mind really, they both kidnapped me but at least Beckett isn't trying to fuck me. 

"What time is it." I asked, my voice groggy from the morning. 

He went to check his phone. "It is 9:34." He said with a cheeky grin. Showing off a dimple or two. Beckett was good looking, if only he wasn't a part of my kidnapping. I guess it doesn't help he is so happy while I am being held against my will. 

"I'll be down in 5 minutes I just have to change and brush my hair." I informed him, without looking at him.

"Okay Chloe." Beckett said, then closed my door. I heard the sound of his footsteps go downstairs and into the kitchen I'm guessing. 

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a maroon sweatshirt. I now get to brush the tangled mess that is my hair. After brushing it I just decided to throw it up in a ponytail. I really don't want to go downstairs but I don't really have choice.