Chapter 3

At this given moment the only thing I am thinking about is a time-machine. Go back in time and never answer that fricking phone call, so I wouldn't be in this given situation right now. 

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to spill that all over you. It's just that asshole threw me off guard." I said a bit shaken.  I looked up and I saw the most intimidating beautiful man I have ever saw in my entire life. I mean men at my high school, or should I say boys, don't be looking like him. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it. What's a girl of your age doing in a place like this." He stated calmly. The only thing I could think about is his beautiful crisp hazel eyes. They are staring so deeply into my soul. Like he was trying to figure me out. 

I was about to say something, but I never got the chance. "Hey baby that's where you went." The creep from earlier said, well more like slurred. He proceeded to wrap his arms off of me. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. He reeks of alcohol and urine. 

"Hey get your hands off of me and leave me alone." I stated firmly, but my voice came out a little less intimidating than I hoped. I just sounded like a weak school girl who had no back bone. So exactly who I am.

"Oh don't be like that, no need to play hard to get I know you want me, and you most definitely  can have me." He stated cockily. Cocky doesn't suit him at all, there's no way I can see him pulling it off in any situation ever.

"I think when a lady says she doesn't want you, it sure as hell means she doesn't want you." A scary voice boomed out from behind me. I have almost forgot the devilishly handsome man standing behind me when this creep approached me again.  

I thought that the creep would finally back off, I mean this hot stranger looks really scary.  Only the creep only got even more persistent when the intimidating man said something. "And who might you be, her boyfriend." The creep scoffed. I felt a heat spread through my cheeks and I hurriedly looked at the ground.  This man isn't going to stick up for me no longer. He was just embarrassed after being asked that question. 

"As a matter of a fact I am." He stated firmly and my head snapped up in shock. What shocked me even more was he boldly stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms firmly around my shoulder, and then proceeded to kiss my cheeks. I blushed even more at that moment, if that was even possible.  I felt sparks and tingles fly through my body as soon as he did touch me. It was amazing and wonderful that this man has once again saved me. Yet to my dismay he let go. Luckily it was to get int he creeps face. He towered over the creep, but if they were the same height their noses would be touching. "And if I ever see you near my girl again I will end you, because guess who I am." He stated deadly. The creep looked like he was about to piss his pants.  "I am Kadin fucking Sparks." He seethed. The creep went instantly pale. I have no idea who this man is, but apparently this creep knows him very well by the skin tone change. 

"Pl--ea--se Mr. Sp--arks I didn--'t  m-e-aan to touch her." He finally finished, he was stuttering for god sake. Who is this 'Kadin Sparks' person. Why does this dude seem so scared of him. I have never heard a grown man stutter like that. I honestly can't tell if its from him being actually scared or if he is seriously just that drunk. 

"I don't care if you mean to touch her or not, its never going to happen again, do you fucking understand me." He raised his voice. Which made me flinch. I haven't really been around someone so intimidating like this. All the sudden a shorter brown haired boy came up to this Kadin man.

"Um sir he's here." The boy said. 

That caught Kadin's attention real quick. He then quickly looked at me. "You need to go sit at the bar. This place isn't safe for you to be here alone. If you wait I can give you a ride home." He ordered. TO ME. This Kadin dude is really bossy. But I just nodded and pretended to walk to the bar. He saw and walked away. Idiot.