Chapter 13

I closed my eyes shut for three seconds. Opened them and just smiled.  If he wants me corporate I will. I will not take this chance to run away, even though it is so perfect. It's his moment of weakness. 

While Allison was squeezing the life out of him, I just walked straight in. I found the kitchen and just sat the kitchen table. Almost 3 minutes they came in. Allison jumping for joy trying to reach for Kadin's hand to grip it. Giant smile on her face showcasing her perfect white teeth. I tried to read Kadin's face, but his expression was unreadable. Predictable, pretty girl like that and still not satisfied. 

He yanked his hand out of Allison's and looked at me. "So basically, the point of this is for you to learn. Allison is a good asset to the Gang, and she does the same thing you will be doing. So, she is going to give you a makeover and teach you. How to lure. " Kadin said, sounding unsure that I will be able to handle the job. Ouch. I guess not really ouch I am not even sure I can handle it. 

"So, I am going to leave Allison to it. Your first mission is tomorrow night. You will have a review lesson before you go out. A defense lesson will also take place don't worry. I will be back in a few hours." He said then walked out of the kitchen. Then I am assuming he walked out of the house. Leaving me all alone with Allison. 

"Okay I thought we would start with your hair. I want to do some Ice burg blonde highlights." She said started to play with my hair seeing what she is working with. "You have really nice undamaged hair and that's great it will make this process a lot easier." She said, half joked a bit.

I wasn't expecting her to be so nice towards me. Usually, girls as pretty as her are mean, especially since she seems so successful. "Yeah, that sounds great, thank you." I spoke. I can't be mean to her, maybe she doesn't even know the situation I am in. 

"So, what brought you upon Kadin's Gang. How are you a part of it now?" She asked as she got started on my hair. 

I sighed. "Well, I guess it started when my parents' borrowed money from him and they didn't pay him back. Next thing I know Kadin wanted to take me as the debt instead. Or at least until my father can pay it off. I'm not so sure when I can leave. Or if I can ever leave. I have to become a lure for him. I don't really have a choice." I said out loud. It felt good to say it. My parents traded me out to a freaking gang leader. All for their own selfish reasons. Now I have no choice but to lure men to their death. 

"I didn't know Kadin kidnapped you! That's terrible. I'm sorry you're being forced into this." She said almost looking sad, mostly pity. I know everyone hates pity. Sometimes it's better to just let people feel it for themselves. I'm surprised but relieved that she doesn't know, I feel like in a way I can trust her. 

"Don't worry about it. It's not like my home life is that much better if my parents traded me to a gang leader with no second thought." I half smiled.  "So what's the rest of the plan for today?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

She instantly smiled. "So I am going to teach you some fierce make up to wear. Guys also like it when you are super confident and just a tad of bitchy but not to over do it, more like an attitude if you will." She said. Wow she knows a lot with guys. No wonder shes won Kadin over. She's amazing. "Also I ordered some outfits for you. I know they can be a little too sexy but it's honestly better to just wear them and get the job done with. A lot of them are super cute so it's almost worth it being a bad bitch for the night." She giggled.

"I am just a little nervous about the whole confidence thing, I don't know how to approach men. Especially if I don't want them." I said. 

"Don't worry, it's less intimidating whenever you see how awful these dudes are, you realize they deserve it, and you gain confidence from that almost. She said with a small smile. Okay she's a little crazy.