Be Something Greater

It was a normal sunny day like always, but it was interrupted by a giant villain attacking the city, but shortly to heroes showed up to stop him, but as the heroes were fighting that giant villain someone was observing the fight from above a rooftop, as he was seeing them fight he noticed that all the civilians just standing on the sidelines and watching like it was some sort of action scene on a movie.

~Stranger's mind~

"How could these civilians enjoy watching watching these fake heroes fight just for appraisal, good thing I'm here now, but before I get started I must observe the area and get used to the terrain so it'll be easier for me to navigate around here."

As the stranger began leaving he didn't notice that someone from the crowd of civilians got a glimpse of him while he was leaving, and that person was Izuku Midoriya.

~Deku's Mind~

"Was that a person up there?"

But as he was looking up at the rooftop his alarm from his watch starts to beep, once he saw the time on his watch he noticed that he was going to be late for school, so he quickly finished writing his notes in his a book and and ran to school as fast as he could, he ended up making it at the last minute, his school day went on normally, but when the teacher ask the students who will be attending UA High, everyone raised their hand and especially Deku, some of the students notice this and leans in towards him.

~Student 1~

"Hey Midoriya."

~Deku~

"Y-yes?"

~Student 1~

"You do know you need a quirk to go to that school right?"

~Deku~

"I-I know but I think I could give it a try."

~Student 1~

"That's nice and all but I think you should just give up ahead of time before you're disappointed."

~Deku~

"B-but-"

~Student 2~

He's right you should just give up, sometimes people are meant to do different things in life so I think you should just figure out what that thing is for yourself."

~Deku~

"O-oh okay."

As the day ended Deku again packing all of his school belongings in his bag, but he then stops when he sees Bakugou and his friends approaching him.

~Bakugou~

"Oi deku let's have a chat."

~Deku~

"S-sure what do you want to talk about Kacchan."

~Bakugou~

"I want to know why you raised your hand."

~Deku~

"W-what you mean."

~Bakugou~

"When the teacher asked us who will be attending UA you raised your hand, you want to tell me why the hell you did that."

~Deku~

"W-well I was thinking that I could-"

~Bakugou~

"Could what?, Go to UA?, Trust me a quirkless nerd like you would have a chance there so just give up and die."

~Deku~