Into Action

A few days have passed and nothing has happened yet but Deku and Mei were still watching over the area just in case, but during the time they weren't Deku was testing out some of Mei's newest babies that she made for him, one of them was a mask that had a visor that had a visor that can detect heat signatures and also have night vision as well which was very useful for the area that they're in right now, but Deku wasn't the only person with new stuff, Mei added some new attachments to her Canary so she would be more useful to Deku from the air and to the ground, as night fell Deku and Mei sat around the campfire and ate together, after that Deku then went to went to his tent to retire for the night, but as he was sleeping Mei was using her Canary to fly around the area, she was even testing out the small tweaks she made as well, but as the canary was flying around it's spotted some smoke in the trees which grabbed Mei's curiosity, she flew downwards to the trees to check it out, once she passed the leaves and branches she perched the canary onto a branch which she saw Dabi lighting fires to the trees.

~Mai~

"Oh snap that's that weird looking burn guy I saw at that bar filled with villains."

Mei goes over to Deku's tent and unzips it which she then began move his body to wake him up.

~Mei~

"Hey Midoriya wake up."

From Mei shaking Deku he then began to open his eyes, he sits up and looks up Mei as he rubs his right eye

~Deku~

"What's the matter Hatsume?"

~Mei~

"It's those villain guys, they're here!"

~Deku~

"W-what!?

~Mei~

"Don't say what, just get up and start getting ready."

~Deku~

"O-okay."

Mei steps out of the tent so Deku could get change into his outfit, as he was doing that Mei flew through the forest with the canary to see if she can spot any more of those villains, she managed just to find a couple of them that were heading straight towards the students and pro heroes, Deku then came out of his tent wearing his new outfit and equipped with some of the new equipment that Mei made for him.

~Deku~

"A-all right I'm ready, where are they."

Mei pointed towards the direction she saw the villains, but when the both of them look towards that direction they saw that there were blue flames and thick smoke around that area.

~Mei~

"Oh no."

~Deku~

"They've put their plan into action already."

~Mei~

"Then we'll put our plan into action as well, now get out there Midoriya, show those villains that they shouldn't mess with The Crow."

~Deku~

"Right, I'll be counting on you to watch my back down there and if you see anyone in danger make sure to tell me right away."

~Mei~

"You got it, now go!"

Deku then jumped straight off of the cliff that was overlooking the area, as Deku was falling straight to the ground he placed his left middle finger and ring finger on to the side of the cliff which released two of the hooks from his left glove making him slide down slide down to the ground, he soon made it to the ground and took off his finger from the cliff which reattracted the hooks.

~Deku~

"Don't worry Kacchan I won't let them take you."

~To be continued~