Testing

Now that Deku had a partner that will help him with modifications to his outfit and equip him with new gadgets that will help him even more than ever, but before he can use his new outfit and his new equipment he needed to test them out, so when the next weekend came Deku and Mei met up at the train station early in the morning while no one was there, Mei was so excited that she was carrying a giant backpack filled with all sorts of gadgets.

~Mei~

"Ready to go?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah but are you sure you should take all that stuff with you?"

~Mei~

"Of course they're my babies, so where I go they go too."

~Deku~

"O-okay then."

~Mei~

"Oh yeah and if you're worried about your new outfit and your bo staff it's not in this bag."

~Deku~

"Then where is it?"

~Mei~

"It's in a case and it's over there on that bench."

Deku looks over at the bench that Mei pointed at and sees the case laying on top of the bench, he goes over to it and picks it up, when Deku did that he noticed that the case had a zero on it."

~Deku~

"What's this zero mean on this case."

~Mei~

"Oh nothing at all, it's just an old UA case that the hero course used to put their hero outfits in."

~Deku~

"Oh okay then."

The train then arrived which made Deku and Mei get on, as soon as they boarded the train it quickly went off, but as they were on the train they noticed that they were the only ones on board which was a good thing for them since they won't be gathering attention.

~Mei~

"So where we headed?"

~Deku~

"Well we're heading to where to the base where I usually have my equipment and train."

~Mei~

"Ooh so we're going to your secret layer."

~Deku~

"Haha, well something like that."

As soon as the train finally arrived at the location where the base was Deku and Mei got off and started to head over there, after a few minutes of walking they soon made it to the base.

~Deku~

"Well here we are."

~Mei~

"This is it?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah it is, I know it's not the best but..."

~Mei~

"This place is great!"

~Deku~

"Y-you think so?"

~Mei~

"Of course, it's wide open and it's perfect to test out some new babies here without anyone knowing."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, then do you think we should test out the new outfit and my bo staff as well?"