Chapter 25: my first

matthew
I slowly open my eyes, and sit up, unaware of where I am. But then I quickly remember.
The tree house with Stephanie. I look down to see her sleeping next to me. She looks perfect, even though she's not doing anything. I pull out my phone and take a picture of her sleeping, and her eyes open when the flash goes off.
"What the hell!" She mumbles, rubbing her eyes. She sits up and then smirks at me. I sit next to her and grab her hand.
"What's up with you?" I smile at her.
"You look sexy with messy hair." She laughs, messing up my hair.
"Thanks babe." I say, missing her. She kisses back harder, more passionately. She smiles through the kiss and I cup her cheek in my hand. She shifts herself so she's sitting on my lap, still not breaking the kiss. I grab the bottom of her shirt, and start to take it off, but she places her hands on mine.
"We're not having sex in your tree house, Matt." She laughs, kissing me one last time. I pout and cross my arms.
"I promise we can do it later if your up for it." She winks.
"Your such a tease." I laugh, and stand up.
"What time is it?" She asks. I check my phone and my eyes go wide.
"10pm" she bites her lip and quickly walks to the ladder.
"My parents are going to kill me." I mumble, following her down the ladder.
"Let's just sneak in." She smiles, her hair blowing in the windy air. It got so chilly over the past 4 hours.
"How are we going to do that?" She looks at my house and then back at me.
"Your window is open." She says, walking over to the slanted roof.
"Babe, we're going to get caught." I tell her, laughing at her plan.
"Just get up there and then lift me up!" She beams. I pull myself into the roof and put my hand out for her to grab. She pulls her self up, her shirt going up at the bottom. Her hip scrapes on the gutter, as I finish pulling her up.
"Fuck." She mumbles, placing her hand over the bleeding scrape.
"I'll get you a bandaid." I say, kissing her cheek. I shakily stand up and walk over to my window, with Stephanie following me. I lift up the frame and quietly step inside. She steps in after and plops down on my bed. I walk into the bathroom and wet a paper towel, and press it down on her hip. She winces in pain as I press it on her, until I put the bandaid on it.
"Thanks Matt." She says, grabbing my face and kissing me. I sit next to her on the bed, never breaking the kiss. I lean my back on the head board, as she scoots over so she's on my lap again. She puts her arms around my neck, still not breaking the kiss. I start to tug on her shirt, an she starts to take it off. She laughs while slipping it off, and throws it on the ground. She slips off her jeans and places herself back on my lap. She covers her blushing face other her hands and laughs. I smile and move her hands.
"Your gorgeous, babe. Stop hiding from me." I say, as I unbutton my pants and take off my shirt, leaving both of us in our undergarments.
"I..I've never had sex." She laughs, as I touch her jaw.
"So your trying to say your a virgin?" I laugh, and miss her neck. I leave little kisses down her chest and her stomach. A moan escapes her mouth as I reach the bottom of her stomach. She smiles, and slips off her underwear.
"Your letting me take your virginty?" I ask, as I bite my lip. She kisses me and leans back. I smile and kiss her neck again.
"I love you." I whisper into her neck.
-------------------------------------------
We lay out of breath on the bed, and I wrap my arms around Stephanie. She smiles and plays with my hair.
"I hope your parents didn't her us." She whispers. I laugh and kiss her cheek.
"So what?" I smirk.
"Matt...have you ever had sex?" She asks. I laugh and put on my pajama pants. I lay down next to her and turn off the lamp.
"I'm letting you know...you were my first." I whisper into her ear.
"I was your first?" She asks.
"My first." I whisper again, and finally go to sleep.