Chapter 7: trash

matthew
You know how back in 2011 they started to sell those scented trash bags? We'll I think some people are like those scented trash bags, and some just smell like shit. And it's not that you wear a Chanel perfume everyday, or you never wear deodorant, it's based on your personality.
Some peoples personality is absolutist trash and they just reek of bad personality. I mean come one, no one wants to be around a shit smelling trash bag. Do they?
But everyone wants to be around someone with an amazing personality that smells like sweet candy and flowers. They're personality just lights up a room when they walk into it. But your not always going to be the bad smelling trash bag. You can find a scented one and then you get there scent and you smell good just like them.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have a bad personality and you meet someone with a good personality, you get changed into a better person. You get there amazing scent. So in the end, you probably want to buy the scented trash bags so you don't smell like a complete piece of shit.
Stephanie is a scented trash bag.
"Okay, what are you doing tonight?" Stephanie asks me.
"I have to film a youtube video?" She smiles and claps.
"Yay! I'll help!" I smile and she sets up the camera and tripod.
"What should it be about?" She asks, sitting cris crossed on my bed. I shrug.
"How about...how to get Matthew Espinosa to be your boyfriend?" I smile at her.
"Is this just a tutorial for you? Or for my fans?" She laughs and shakes her head.
"Don't your fans always comment stuff like "MARRY ME MATT" or "HAVE MY CHILDREN"?" I laugh and turn on the camera.
"Hey guys it's Matthew Espinosa! Today I'll be doing a video showing you how to be my boyfriend!" Stephanie laughs.
"Your a dork." She tells me.
"But I'm your dork." I point to her. Her cheeks go red and her eyes go dark again.
"Your eyes are dark again." I tell her, turning the camera off.
"What's wrong?" I put my hand on her hand and she looks away.
"Are you depressed? Sad? Mad?" She smiles.
"I don't know!" She says.
"What's going on Steph?" I ask her.
"Can I trust you?" She asks me. I nod.
"I guess I'm just sad. No one understands me. My mom smokes and is an alcoholic. It's bad at home. Everything's bad at home!" She cries. I hold her and rub her back.
"It's okay Steph. Everything's going to be okay." I tell her. She nods.
"Thank you." She wipes a tear from her eye.
"Matt, can I tell you something?" She asks, head on my shoulder.
"Anything." I tell her.
"I like you. Like a lot." She says. I chuckle.
"We'll I love you. A lot." And I kiss her forehead.