Chapter 27: shhh

stephanie
My leg shakes uncontrollably in the car, as my Aunt fixes her makeup in this stupid ass limo. I told you, she's rich. Super rich. Her Prada bag is at her feet, and on her feet are Louis Vuitton's. Her stupid Chanel perfume stinks up the back of the car, as if she wants me to throw up. I can see the airport from out if my window, and I sigh.
Virginia, you've been good to me.
We step out of the limousine, my Aunts heels making a sharp clicking noise each time she takes a step. My sweatpants look like trash, compared to her $500 pencil skirt. We walk inside the airport, and I stop walking. What is there for me in California? A beach? I don't want a fucking beach, I want Matt. As my Aunt gives me a disgusted look for stopping, I start rolling my blue suitcase again. I can already feel a panic attack coming on.
My head spins.
My vision gets blurry.
My legs shake.
I feels my knees crash into the cold tile floor. Everyone's voice turns into a bright orange color, as I shut my eyes. I feel something touch my waist. I'm accompanied on the floor, and I feel myself being hugged. I cry onto the persons shoulder, and take in there scent. Pine. Vanilla. Matthew. He scrunches up my hair and then let's it flow back onto my back. I open my eyes and see him. I see Matt. He pulls me up to my feet, and my eyes scan over my Aunt. She rolls her eyes as she looks her self in her Dior compact mirror.
"What kind of fucking Aunt are you?" I yell, trying to run up to her, maybe to hit her or hurt her. Matt holds me back.
"Shhh." He says, rubbing my back and creating a warm friction. What looks like a paramedic comes running towards me with a shot.
"Does she have a mental disability, a sickness?" She asks Matt. His grin on my arms gets tighter. He shakes his head.
"I'm fine. I'm fine." I tell her. I see my aunt again, spraying hairspray in her hair.
"WHY DONT YOU HELP YOUR NIECE?" I yell, trying to run towards her again. Matt holds me back again as the paramedic comes closer to me.
"She needs a shot." Matt mumbles. The paramedic nods as she comes closer to my hip.
"No!" I squirm in his arms. I kick my legs out, and I probably look like a fucking baby. The needle pokes into my hip as I feel my eye kids get heavy.
"I'm....fine." I say. I collapse on the floor, in the middle of the fucking airport.