Doodles of Shocks

A/N - OH BOY! OH MY MAIN MEN! OH BRO'S! OH BROSKI'S! OH MY BITCHES! YOU AIN'T READY FOR THIS CHAPTER. IM NOT READY FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I WROTE IT.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH, HOLD ONTO YOUR BRAINS CUS THEY ABOUT TO BE BLOWN.

(I feel like I'm over selling it now but yeah you get me)

STAY SAFE

ENJOY.

XOXO Narnianaos

"I'm pregnant."

"Do you want some firewhiskey, love?" Sirius asked with an unknowing tone as he continued to write a letter. Rosalind assumed it was to Harry, she also assumed from the mans lack of shock that he hadn't heard her exclamation. "Want me to tell Harry you said hello?"

"Er yeah sure," Rosalind replied, "to the letter, not the firewhiskey." She reached her hand forward to tap his shoulder but retracted it unsurely. "Sirius, did you hear me?"

When Sirius failed to respond, Rosalind felt tears swell in her eyes. She knew he was busy with the letter but she was, in simple words, scared. "I'm pregnant!"

Sirius looked over at Rosalind with a blank expression but his eyes gave away a simple emotion, anger. The black-haired man put down the feather in his hand. Rosalind was now more confused then scared, she had spent the entire morning convincing herself that she was brave enough to tell him the news but here he was.

He was angry.

"That's not funny. I saw the negative." Picking up the feather to continue writing his letter, the man didn't even spare her a glance.

Rosalind's heart dropped.

When the two were in a tense silence for a few moments, Rosalind opened her mouth to speak again but no words came out. She felt like a goldfish, a sad and pregnant goldfish. Sirius' shoulders were tense now, unlike before when he was happy to be writing to his beloved Godson.

"I-I did the spell wrong. I-I'm sorry, I was so out of it yesterday that I did it wrong and I'm pregnant, Sirius, pregnant." She cried. "I'm so sorry."

But Sirius had stopped writing his letter, his shoulders now tense out of concern not anger, all because he saw her crying. It was the most heart-breaking sight he had seen in over fourteen years. He now noticed the little storks doodled on her arms, thighs and hands, all baby blues and pinks. He noticed the tears continuously running down her cheeks, lips wobbling with sobs and hands shaking so much the pink pen fell from her trembling fingers.

Heart-breaking.

"Oh, love." Sirius whispered, jumping up from his seat to wrap the woman in a tight hug. "It's going to be okay, completely okay."

His words did nothing to stop the paralysing fear she felt. Her brain was screaming at her to run, run far away from everyone, including herself. But her heart, her heart wanted to stay in Sirius' warm and comforting embrace with their future child.

She didn't know whether her heart or brain would have victory over her future.

"We're going to be okay." Sirius repeated, his soft voice made her heart melt. "You're so strong, unbelievably strong and whatever you choose, whatever you decide you are going to be okay. We are going to be okay."

Rosalind couldn't speak, her mouth felt wired shut. Sirius seemed to understand her struggle. He replied to her silence just by playing with her hair with soft strokes.

"I don't know what I want to do."

Sirius quickly cradled her face in his hands, his grey eyes wide with disbelief. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked into her eyes. "I thought that-" He stopped midsentence, eyes conflicted as they traced the baby blue stork on her shoulder.

"I want children, I do." She whispered, her voice much too low for a normal person to hear but Sirius still managed to do so. "But I can't control it." She knew her voice was strangled and chocked up.

"If you could control it?" He asked tentatively, finger twirling a strand of her hair in a way that slowed down the onslaught of her tears.

"I would have the baby." She admitted.

Rosalind felt her body relax at the admission, it was hard for her to admit especially out loud to Sirius. She had never wanted anything so badly but she couldn't, not unless she could suddenly control it.

"Dumbledore." Sirius mentioned, voice sounding nervous. "He could teach you, he did it once and he could do it again. "

She knew it was true, Dumbledore could teach her but even if he could teach her everything she would need, it would all depend on her.

And she didn't know if she was capable of doing it.

But with the confidence and hope in Sirius' eyes, she felt hope in herself which was something she never thought she would ever feel about being pregnant.

She felt hopeful, not heartbroken.

"I would have to ask him but if he agreed then..." She began, tracing the pink stork on the palm of her hand. "I want the baby."

"You want the baby?" Sirius asked.

"I want our baby."

A/N - PLOT TWIST MOTHER FUCKERS

HEHE

I FEEL LIKE AN EVIL GENIUS.