Doodles of Showers

(Okay children please skip this chapter if you are below the age of 18! Please beware and don't be a fool, wrap your tool ;)

The sound of the shower running was slowly driving Rosalind mad.

Sirius had been in the shower for only a couple of minutes, three to be precise, but it only took a short moment for Rosalind to get an idea.

An incredibly stupid and bold idea.

Ever since her conversation with Sirius a few weeks prior they had not shared another real kiss, only pecks to her cheeks and forehead. She could tell Sirius had been holding himself back for her sake, which Rosalind was thankful for.

But she didn't want Sirius to hold himself back, she wanted all of him and so much more.

There was a slight issue with that however, Rosalind didn't know how to be sexy. She had never had sex before but she wasn't nervous about the act itself; she was nervous that Sirius' opinion about her would change after they do the act. Benjamin had been giving her tips on how to please a man, which he prided himself for being phenomenal at. He had even gone out of his way to buy her lingerie to give her a boost of confidence to initiate it.

The more thought she put into having sex with Sirius, the more she realised that she didn't need an outfit to give her a confidence boost (even though the outfit would come in handy at a later date).

She only needed Sirius.

With that thought, Rosalind surged off of her bed and slowly opened the bathroom door. Sirius hadn't noticed the door open and close as he was too busy singing badly to a song she didn't recognise. His silhouette could be seen through the dark green shower curtains but Rosalind ignored the butterflies in her stomach and carried on walking towards the shower, only to walk straight into the bin creating a loud clattering noise.

Unless Sirius was deaf then he had definitely heard her and her clumsy motion.

"Rose?" Sirius spoke, amusement clear in his house. "What are you trying to accomplish by sneaking into my bathroom, terribly may I add?"

Her brain short circuited. "Just taking a look at the interior design." Merlin help her. "It's ghastly."

"While I'm showering?" Asked Sirius, "Naked?"

She didn't know how to reply to that without embarrassing herself even more.

"You know, love, if you want to try this whole thing again then I'll forget about this whole conversation."

"Thank you." She replied in a small voice. "I'll try that again then."

Rosalind walked towards the bin to move it out of the way, so this time she could do this more smoothly and with less of a red face due to her embarrassment. After she moved the bin she stepped straight into the shower, fully clothed, and joining a very naked Sirius Black.

Sirius tensed slightly before relaxing as her small hands spread out against his muscular back that had a few scars littered along it. Her fingers traced the lines of the scars softly, Sirius' breathing becoming more heavy at the feeling of her fingers on his bare skin.

His body turned around to face her and his darkened eyes landed on her soaking, fully-clothed figure. "Rose," he whispered, eyes solely focused on her own, "Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't be stood in the shower with you if I wasn't." she huffed, before smiling nervously at him, "Are you?"

"Always." Sirius' hands were shaking slightly as they tugged her closer to him, their lips meeting for the second time, answering her question. This kiss was much softer then their first one, full of passion and anticipation. His tongue gently slid into her mouth as he kissed her until she was completely comfortable. The kiss continued just as soft as his hands slid down her body until they reached the hem of her wet jumper. The jumper was pulled over her head, lips disconnecting and eyes connecting once again. The jumper flew out of the shower before he peered down at her topless body, raising a single eyebrow at her lack of bra but he didn't mention it as she stepped closer to him, grabbing his hands and placing them on the button of her jeans.

He smirked softly at her before suddenly dropping to his knees, the water hitting the back of his body. His warm hands grazed her stomach as he slowly unbuttoned them, a quiet popping noise reaching their ears. Rosalind placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself once her started to drag the soaked material down her legs.

"So beautiful." he whispered in-between the kisses he was placing on her legs before the jeans were also tossed out of the shower.

He returned to kissing and dragging his blunt fingernails across every inch of skin he could reach. His hands travelled up her thighs finally landing on the band of her panties, his eyes meeting hers, asking for permission.

Rosalind breathed out shakily as she nodded her head quickly. Sirius' fingers dragged down her legs, removing her final article of clothing, leaving her naked in front of his knelt figure. He let out a content sigh as his eyes roamed her exposed body, "So, so beautiful."

His hands went underneath her thighs as he stood onto his feet, lifting her up so quickly that a loud gasp escaped her mouth. He just stood with her in his arms, legs around his waist as he kissed her again. Rosalind let out a shuttering breath as he peppered her neck and chest with kisses.

"Do you want this?" Sirius breathed into her ear

"Yes."

Sirius understood her need for him, kissing her one last time before manoeuvring their bodies around until her back was against the shower wall. Rosalind felt like her body was on fire, her lungs were constricting with nothing other then want.

The warm water pounded down onto their bodies as Sirius brought his hips forward with a single thrust. He kissed her jaw to distract her from the slight tinge of pain she was feeling. Her legs tightened around his waist, grip tightening on his shoulder and hair as he slowly rocked back and forth, getting her used to the new feeling. His mouth found a certain spot on her neck, teeth dragging across her skin in a motion that made her stomach tighten.

At the sound of her moans his body rolled quicker and harder until the pressure in Rosalind's stomach exploded, her mind going blank. Sirius finished soon after, collapsing onto her body panting heavily, crushing her into the shower wall.

Both of them were panting, sweaty and soaked, bodies pressed tightly against each other. Sirius lifted his head off of her shoulder as he removed one of his arms from around her body. His hand carefully moved a strand of wet hair away from her face, their eyes connecting.

"Rosalind Persephone Grindelwald," A wide smile stretched onto his face after he gave her a long kiss, "I love you."

Rosalind's smile widened to match Sirius as she felt complete and utter happiness for once in her life, "I love you too Sirius Orion Black."