Doodles of The End.

18th June 1996

18th June 1996.

Rosalind Grindelwald was six months pregnant.

Just three months to go until her and Sirius' baby would be born, their little baby girl.

Everyone should be celebrating, rejoicing and be completely overwhelmed with joy and excitement. But Sirius was gone, alone with Remus, Moody, Nymphadora and Kingsley. They had left only minutes ago to save Harry Potter and his friends at the Ministry of Magic.

It was a trick, just thinking about the whole situation caused Rosalind to shake and writhe in anger, though she had no idea. She should be a nervous wreck, not be in uncontrollable and beastly anger.

Sirius left her alone in the kitchen with a kiss and an 'I love you' as he followed the Order out of Grimmuald Place towards a place of death.

Benjamin had joined seconds later, obviously nervous himself, he had grown especially close to Remus in recent months.

"Lind." Benjamin whispered, "You okay?"

Rosalind sighed. She wasn't in the mood to talk, she just wanted everyone to return safely so she could hug everyone in relief and then slap Voldemort silly for putting this much stress on a pregnant woman.

"Lind"

"I'm going."

"No. No. No. No way in Hell are you going put yourself and that baby in danger."

Rosalind huffed angrily, obviously peeved. "I'm going."

"No. You. Are. Not."

"Ben, I will literally kill you. Move out of my way."

"Fine, but I'm coming and keeping you on a leash."

She didn't respond, only continued to walk out of the house.

"The Tommy Mommy Riddler is going to kill us."

"He can fucking try."

Rosalind was back to her childhood cell, being screamed at, surrounded by death as she was death herself. She felt an immense sense of familiarity as she wildly looked around the room, teenagers were crippled to the ground being protected by Order members and right in the centre of the room was her Sirius, Bellatrix Lestrange and poor Harry Potter stuck in  a violent and tense battle.

There was no surprise in Rosalind as she saw Sirius laughing at a time like this, smirk on his tired face as he teased his cousin. Harry seemed lost, just wanting his Godfather to leave and be safe, not continue this terrifying experience.

The Order members were quickly losing control of the other Death Eaters, who were fighting back even harder as they saw Bellatrix winning against Sirius, giving them a sick and cruel sense of hope of murdering innocent teenagers and their protectors.

Rosalind looked back to the centre of the home, Benjamin chasing after her as she sped up towards Harry Potter to get him to safety before anyone else, but then she saw it.

A vibrant, blood red stunning spell from Bellatrix' wand towards Sirius, he quickly lost his balance, his body slowly inching towards the veil of unknown and demise.

Rosalind gasped out, the noise louder then the noise in the room. Tears filled her eyes.

Benjamin immediately reached out towards her.

She screamed, it piercing the air in such a violent way that Benjamin flinched. Her heart was beating wildly, quicker and quicker, as her heart constricted in her chest, her breathing came in heavy pants as the blood in her body ran cold. Her body shook violently as she watched Sirius' limp body lean towards the veil.

And Rosalind Grindelwald exploded.

The amount of chaos that the obscurus caused in just seconds brought hell upon the Death Eaters. The dark force was racing around the room, destroying everything as it raced towards the veil.

"Rosalind!" Harry yelled out as the obscurus barrelled towards them, Remus dragged him away to protect the boys life.

The Obscurus hit the veil directly, a burst of fire exploded, a bright light appeared, disappearing quickly due to the swirl of black that symbolised the pain Rosalind had experienced throughout her entire life. 

Silence erupted.

Death Eaters fled. Each and everyone one ran, most getting caught by the Order members.

The teenagers sighed out in relief. The Order started to patch up the wounds of the teenagers before even worrying about their own injuries.

Remus grabbed Harry Potter in comfort, hugging him tightly as Benjamin watched on from a distance. But Harry looked at his Godfather body, unmoving and unbreathing on the floor and he ripped away from Remus and chased after the cruel woman responsible.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

She teased and shrieked in joy at what she had caused, only becoming happier when Lord Voldemort appeared, circling the boy, haunting him and teasing him. The woman Voldemort feared had allowed her emotions to take over, allowed weakness to destroy herself, Rosalind had taken herself off the playing board. Yet, Voldemort still feared a man, a man that appeared at the Ministry himself, Albus Dumbledore.

Cornelius Fudge was shocked, unbelieving at what he saw, He Who Must Not Be Named was back. Death Eaters were arrested and immediately sent to Askaban.

The night was over, but not without pain and loss.

The teenagers sighed out in relief. The Order started to patch up the wounds of the teenagers before even worrying about their own injuries. Dumbledore comforted Harry Potter as he stared at Sirius' body. Benjamin and Remus finally publicly showed affection towards each other without apprehension or hesitation.

The Ministry was silent until Sirius Black gasped for breath as he awoke on the floor, blood splattered across his body, clothes burnt as he grunted in pain.

Rosalind Grindelwald, now in human form, crumpled to the floor screaming in agony.

Hiya guys,

I'm back with a very filled chapter and the end of book 5 and this part of Doodles.

But part 2/Book 6 will begin very soon..

BUT, lets take a flashback to the last chapter of this book that contained a certain new character named Margaret Grayler. Well, her book has been wrote, and I have to admit I love it and her so so much. She's just so cute and sad and so cute yet so so sad. I made the cover myself (be nice, I'm aware it isn't the best lol). It's part of this universe, so please if you have time check it out because its the beginning of a whole new chapter to this universe.

It's called 'Dreaming - Charlie Weasley' (because he isn't appreciated enough!)

xoxo narnianaos