09| No No No

Chapter Nine: No No No

"Not really" Ana said honestly

"Not really" Ana said honestly. She was never really allowed to express her feelings other then with Delphine. But now that she knows she can trust Hera she'll be honest with her.

Hera got off her seat and went over to Ana. She sat down next to her and gave her a big hug. Ana didn't exactly know what she was doing since she never received a hug before.

Ana did what Hera was doing and wrapped her arms around her and squeezed her a bit. After their hug Ana apologized for squeezing Hera and told her that she'd never been hugged before.

As always Sebastian was confused and didn't know what was going on.

"Okay I'm confused what is going on, that stunt in the restaurant and now this, I'm so confused". Ana sighed and looked at him.

"Can I trust you?" She asked Sebastian directly since she knew she could trust Hera. Sebastian was even more confused and looked at Hera who nodded to him.

"Yes you can trust me, please don't tell me your a criminal though" he joked.

"No I'm not a criminal" Ana said.

"Okay then whatever you have to tell me will be our secret". Ana smiled in relief and sighed after.

"Okay so the reason Hera helped me back there was because I knew the lady she was talking to"

"So?" Sebastian asked.

"She works for me"

"How she works for the king, oh. Oh no. No no no".