Chapter 8

Chapter 8! can't believe im this far already!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Emma's P.O.V.

I heard 2 voices talking and shot my eyes open. It was Harry and Zayn. Harry was sitting next to me with his hands stroking my hair while Zayn was sitting next to him. They were talking about something. Maybe Zayn brought up Mark. I hope he did. I wouldn't be ale to talk about him in front of Harry. I wouldn't want to see the hurt in Harry's eyes.

It feels as if Harry and I are getting closer, just like we were planning. And i just remembered that next week i had plans with Patrick. Ok today is Saturday, so i think i'll call him on Monday or Tuesday.

Harry's P.O.V.

After me and Zayn stopped talking, he noticed Emma woke up. "Earth to Emma, Earth to Emma!" Zayn said waving a hand in front of her face. I chuckled. I wonder what she was thinking about. Mark? I hope not. She finally snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at us. "Sorry...I was thinking." "About what?" Zayn asks acting like Louis. I rolled my eyes. "Oh don't be so nosy Zayn!" She said while standing up and slapping Zayn on his arm playfully, and giggling. "Yea Zayn" I said to seem funny. And it worked! 

I looked back at Emma, but noticed both of her cheeks were red. That stupid ex-boyfriend of her's! Why does he keep hitting after they aren't together anymore? What did Emma do to him? Why? And that's what i kept asking in my head over, and over again.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Emma's cheeks were still red. I feel sorda bad because i can never react to fast enough before she gets hurt. Just like the first time. I just stood there, and today the same thing happened to me. What's wrong with me? 

Owww my poor lip still hurt a bit. (hahah oh Zayn :P)

Emma's P.O.V.

My cheeks were still burning, and i guess that's why both Harry and Zayn were looking at me. They must still be red. "Why does Mark even keep doing this to me even though i'm not with him?" I accidentally said out loud when i didn't mean to. Oops...

Both Harry and Zayn looked at me. They had no clue either. "I'm sorry i didn't react that fast again Emma" Zayn said disappointed. "It's ok, Mark is kind of...scary to me i guess. I don't know about you guys, but to me he is. Why was I even so stupid of saying yes when he asked me out?" I said, while a tear escaped my eye. "Maybe you didn't know. It's ok. All of the boys will protect you from him. Don't worry." Harry said while bringing me closer to him. That made me feel better. Just as if he was my boyfriend. Wow... Now that i think of it. He IS acting like that. It's so nice, but i still need to earn his honesty and trust. Hopefully i will.

"Hey do you think we should invite the rest of the boys? I mean to like, hang out since we aren't doing anything?" I asked both boys. Their heads shot up and both smiled like crazy maniacs. I laughed. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" "Well of course!! Duh!" Zayn shouted happily. "Well i don't have their numbers. I only have your 2 so your calling them." I told them. "OK!!!" Both of them shouted, and i was surprised. They really were like brothers to each other. So close. I wish i had something like that.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Emma had the PERFECT idea of inviting the rest of the boys. "Harry why don't you call Louis and Niall. I'll call Liam." I said. "Ok sure, i'll call my Boo Bear." He smirked, while Emma giggled. 

"Hey Liam, you busy?" I asked.

"No not at the  moment, what's up?

"Well i'm here at Emma's, and Harry's here too. Emma had the perfect idea of inviting the rest of the lads. You wanna come over?" I asked again.

"Sure, but where does Emma exactly...um live. That sounds really stalker like. I'm sorry" He laughed. Oh Liam and his apologies.

"Her flat is right across from mine." I told him.

"Ok i'll see you in a couple of minutes then!"

I hung up. "Well Liam is coming over. What about Louis and Niall?"

Harry's P.O.V.

I called Louis.

"Hey Boo Bear, busy? I asked.

"Nope! Why?" He said popping the "p"

"Emma have the best idea to invite the rest of you to her place, since me and Zayn are already here. You wanna come? I asked. 

"Ooo Harry and Emma sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Louis started to sing.

"Louis stop it!" I said, while blushing. Emma was cracking up, and i chuckled at her. She looks so cute.

"Haha ok yea i'll be over soon." Louis responded.

"Ok see you in a bit Boo Bear!!!" I said with a smirk.

"Louis is coming! Get ready to put your sass on!" I said in an exaggerated voice.

Now i just need to call Niall. But i decided to change it up. I dialled Niall's number and handed my phone to Emma.

Emma's P.O.V.

Harry handed me the phone, after dialling Niall's number. Uh...i don't know what to say to Niall!

"Yellow!" Niall answered.

"Yea um..hi is this Nandos?" I asked in my low voice impression. Both Harry and Zayn started to crack up. 

"I wish!!! I could eat there all day! But no it's not." He said, believing me. I started to laugh, and pressed the speaker button.

"What? What is this about? Hello?! Why do I hear laughing?" Niall said in a serious tone. We started to laugh harder until i grabbed the phone.

"Ugh, this is Robert would you want to come over to Emma's flat Niall?" I asked him

"Wait what? And how do you know my name?" He asked curiously.

"I saaiidd. Would you like to come over to Emma's flat Niall?" I said in my "low voice".

"Whoa! How do you know where Emma lives? He asked trying to get answers out of me. I cracked up again and gave the phone to Harry.

"Niall it's me Harry! Help! Meet me at Emma's place it across from Zayn's!" Harry screamed into the phone jokingly. All 3 of us laugh even harder. We all heard him curse quietly and he hung up the phone. That was HILARIOUS!

Harry's P.O.V

I CANNOT Niall just fell for that. I didn't even put *67 on the dialler! This was great. Emma was laughing ridiculously...well we all were! That just made my day.

We all heard a loud knock on the door. Emma went to go open it.

Emma's P.O.V.

I went to go open the door. Hopefully it wasn't Mark. He usually knocked loudly.

I opened the door and there stood Liam. "Liaaamm!!!" I shouted happily as i gave him a hug.

Liam's P.O.V.

I wasn't sure if this was the right door. But i knocked on it. If it wasn't then i would just apologize. I heard the lock open and then the door opened. Emma stood there saying "Liaaamm!!!" and then gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back. She seemed really happy. But I noticed both of her cheeks were red...well slightly. Like someone slapped her. Something doesn't seem right. I'll ask Zayn and Harry to see what they have to say...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Do you guys think the rest of the lads will notice her cheeks?

Well you'll find out in the next chapter. It should be up soon. Thanks for reading and keep reading!! Thanks once again :)