Chapter 23

Just another reminder please leave some comments or suggestions! I know i constantly keep reminding you of this but i would really appreciate it!

Also thanks for the Reads! Almost 200!!!! I can't even believe that! And i only have like what....23 chapters!!! That's crazy. Well anyways thanks and keep it up!!!!

Can't wait for the One Way or Another Single from Red Nose Day!!!! So excited!!!!! :) Sorry im like freaking out about this!!!

This is just amazing at how far One Direction has come and how much they accomplished in a short amount of time. It's just like wow, and like there isn't anything else to describe it!!! Sorry i keep talking bout this lets just get to the chapter!!!!:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

Emma's P.O.V.

It seems like i've been almost everywhere today when i really wasn't. Hm funny, but i hate that feeling. Anyway, i made my way towards Harry's door, and within a couple of seconds he answered. 

"Hey Em" He said as he winked. I blushed, and i could feel my cheeks burn. Why was it always like this when you blush?! UGH!

"Hey Hazz" I said, as he motioned me to come in. And yet again, i was still amazed at how beautiful his flat was. Like it was literally a fantasy. I wouldn't be able to afford this kind of stuff, and probably never will. Oh well. I took off my jacket and Harry took it from me and put it in the coat closet.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!" I squealed as i walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa, with Harry following me.

"For what?" He asked me. My mouth dropped. Was he seriously kidding me?!

"For god sakes Harry!!!! It's your birthday!!!! How do you not remember your birthday!" I said with a small laugh, and then playfully hit him in the arm.

"Oh yea," He started to say,"must of not realized, i haven't been paying attention to the days latley." He finished. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh no really?!" I said sarcastically. "What are we gonna do for your birthday? Any plans?" I asked.

"Well i was thinking maybe we, well you and the lads and me could go out to a club, and just have some fun oer there. Well i mean if your comfortable with it." He said making sure.

"Of course, and it's your choice anyway." I said reassuringly.

"I just don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to." He said, looking me in the eyes. He really does are about me. And he doesn't want to lose me again.

"Yea i don't" He said. 

"What?" I asked.

"You said that i really do care about you and that i don't want to lose you again, and that's true" He said. 

"Oh i said that out loud?" I asked as he nodded.

"That was my thought. Sorry" I said looking down and feeling myself blush again. Harry chuckled softly.

"There's no need to be sorry. And i'm glad that you think of me that way. I really wouldn't know what to do without you. Well...i was already there and it was the worst time of my life. I never want to be apart from you.  I always want to be with you because i love you. And don't let anyone tell you that i don't because i truly do love you" He said, and i could see that he was speaking from his heart.